Primary Objective is to trade the strategy

Weekly Watchlist: 9/09/18

AUD/NZD - Long

• Weekly - Price retracing back to 50 EMA + Major Key Line 1.08500 with Fib .618
  • Daily - A Rejection of Major Support at key line 1.08500 possible forming a double bottom.
    • Waiting to see what happens at 1.08500

EUR/USD - Long

• Daily - Head and Shoulder Pattern already decelerated last week before testing the Key Line at 1.5200
    - Waiting to see Price at Key line 1.5200

USD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Price had a run down towards the Weekly .618 + 50 EMA
  • Daily - Price recently formed a head and shoulder on the right side with a bullish candle.

Weekly Review 9/09/18 - 09/15/18

Sorry, this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I didn’t have internet all day.

Trades Taken:

USD/JPY 9/10/18 (OPENED) - Still running. Stop loss at break even. Potential reward about 5:1. Will see what happens

Trades Missed:
None

Weekly Watchlist: 9/16/18

AUD/NZD: Long

• Weekly - Consolidating close to the Weekly 50 EMA + Fib. .618
  • Daily - Price is ranging in between 1.0940 - 1.08600
    • Looking for entry Long around 1.08600

GBP/CAD: Short

• Weekly - Price retracing back to Weekly 50 EMA towards key Zone 1.71800 - 1.71300 + Fib .50 possible new run down starting
  • Daily - Price rallied up towards 1.71800 with a strong bearish momentum push down for 2 days before losing momentum.
    • Waiting for daily confirmation with a double top at 1.71800 with some deceleration before going short.

GBP/CHF: Long

• Weekly - Previous Week a Doji Candle with ending with a strong bullish candle. Weekly run slowing down
  • Daily - a Head a shoulder pattern forming on Daily
    • Looking for long entry

USD/CAD: Long

• Weekly - Consolidating
  • Daily - Strong deceleration at key line at 1.3000 following Bullish engulfing candle off Head and shoulders pattern
    • Looking for a long entry.

Watchlist 9/17/18

GBP/CHF - Long From The weekly watchlist

• Weekly - Doji + following a strong bullish engulfing candle possible pull back on weekly trend
  • Daily - Head & shoulder Pattern formation with a bullish candle off the shoulder confirming my weekly analysis.
    • Entry on the pullback to go long
    • Reward:Risk: 8.25:1

Watchlist 9/18/18

The GBP/CHF recently hit my stop loss but offered another opportunity the next day.

GBP/CHF - Long

• Weekly - Strong bullish Candle
  • Daily - Pinbar on Right shoulder
  • 4H - Nice strong bullish momentum off the right shoulder.
  • 1H - Break out of triangle looking for pullback to go long
    • All time frame align to enter long again with a reward of 5.2:1

AUD/CAD - Long

• Weekly - Deceleration Candle at Key line .93300
  • Daily - Wedge
  • 4H - Head and shoulder Break out.
  • 1H - MACD Divergence followed with breakout of pattern a new Higher High price retracing back to 50 EMA on both 4H & 1H
    • The weekly is with all timef-rame possible small pullback
    • Reward:risk: 2.8 :1

Weekly Review 9/16/18 - 09/22/18

This week provided many opportunist. EUR/USD was on my Weekly watchlist but decided to not to take it because I just didn’t like the Pattern.

NZD/USD was on my watchlist but decided not to take the entry because I wasn’t to sure the entry but played out how correctly to the forecast. I need to improve style on entry and write a better Trading plan with the setups I normally enter when the opportunity presents itself.

Trades Taken:
USD/CAD 9/16/18 (OPENED) -9/18/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
GBP/CHF 9/17/18 (OPENED) - 9/18/18 (CLOSED) [-1%]
AUD/CAD 9/18/18 (OPENED) - Currently at break even

Past Trades:
USD/JPY 9/10/18 (OPENED) - 9/21/18 (CLOSED) [4.9%]

Trades Missed:
NZD/USD - 9/18/18 (OPENED) - 9/20/18 (CLOSED) [3.4%]

Super Excited for the weeks to come!!

Weekly Watchlist: 9/23/18

GBP/USD - Long

• Weekly - Pinbar after strong rejection of 50 EMA
  • Daily - New Higher high with a pullback at zone 1.30700 - 1.30500
    • Waiting for price to react to Key Zone. Weekly is in a run up but no daily confirmation.

NZD/USD - Short

• Daily - Deceleration at Key Zone 0.6720 - 0.6690
    • Waiting for Deceleration + Entry candle for Short for a short term swing entry

Weekly Review 9/23/18 - 09/28/18

Slow Week but I have been improving my plan and back testing this week. I made it a lot simpler and have my go to setups.

Trades Taken:
None

Past Trades:
AUD/CAD 9/18/18 (OPENED) - 9/28/18 (CLOSED) Break Even - Price was about 10 pips away from Take profit but I need to improve my management.

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 9/30/18

AUD/USD: Long

• Weekly - Bearish Candle
  • Daily - Head and Shoulder Pattern with Bullish Bounce off Key Line + Right Shoulder
    • Waiting for Long 0.7220 at the right Shoulder

GBP/AUD: Long

• Weekly - Pullback
  • Daily - Price already had pullback towards 1.7940 but waiting to see what happen when price gets to Key Line.
    • Waiting for a Double bottom on daily time frame at Key Line at 1.7940 .

NZD/USD : Long

• Weekly - Bullish Run with small pullback
  • Daily - Head & Shoulder Pattern with Deceleration at Right Shoulder.
    • Deceleration at Key Right Shoulder. Waiting for a bullish Price action to go long.

Weekly Review 9/30/18 - 10/06/18

No entries from the weekly watchlist or daily.

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist: 10/7/18

This week may be another slow week. Will have to wait for some setups which may take a few weeks but will see if the market presents some short term day trades.

EUR/CHF - Short

• Daily - Deceleration at Key Line 1.4560
    • Need conformation like double top with Candle Shape to go short

USD/JPY - Short [Setup may take a few weeks or may not happen]

• Weekly - Pinbar
    • waiting on Daily to give me confirmation of a pattern.

Watchlist 10/08/18

NZD/CAD - Long

• Daily - Bullish Candle
  • 4H - H & S Forming with deceleration at the right shoulder
  • 1H - MACD divergence with price being above 50 EMA
  • Reward:1.8:1

Watch List 10/9/18

USD/CHF - Short

• Daily - Pinbar
  • 4H - Double Top
  • 1H - Breakout of Ascending Triangle with MACD Divergence with price being below the 1H 50 EMA.
    • Looking to enter short on Pull back

Weekly Review 10/07/18 - 10/13/18

The weekly watchlist didn’t provide much entries but I like how my forecasting have been improving for this whole year. Like the USD/JPY possible pullback happening or GBP/CAD on 9/16/18 Weekly watchlist forecast but my current plan didn’t provide a opportunity. Yes, some forecast don’t always work out.The best thing is to have all this data written out because of no hindsight. It was all done in real time with the live market condition that I get I review to get better as a trader.

For the last few months, I been working on my mindset (most important), improving my foundation as trader practicing market condition, support & resistance, pattern, price action, and etc. Back testing helped me find my weakness in each area I had to dedicate time to improve one by one.

Each time, I had a loss there something much to learn from it or When I decided not to take the entry but my forecast was correct ex. EUR/USD 9/09/18 watchlist. Was the trade part of my plan? Did I hesitate to take an entry if so why? Mindset is very important because of FOMO, greed, or loss. I started to put a note on how I felt that day during the trade because I could look back it on the weekend on a neutral bias with the market closed. Each time I either miss an entry or take it i can look at my emotion if I have any.

Normally, I just post my results and don’t really show the back end of what I have been doing. As, I am both working on my mindset and plan. I am have super excited of whats to come and super grateful of learning and proving.

Trades Taken:

• NZD/CAD 10/08/18 (OPENED) - 10/10/18 (CLOSED) [1.40%]
  • USD/CHF 10/9/18 (OPENED) - 10/10/18 (CLOSED) [2.20%]

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist: 10/14/18

Hello, excited to whats to come. This week, Mainly NZD/JPY has a chance of looking for an entry this week compared to USD/JPY. It may take a while.

NZD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Pinbar at Key Line 72.400
  • Daily - Price at Bottom of Range at 72.400 with delceration + consolidating
  • 4H - possible Head & Shoulder pattern forming
    • All three time frames look to be align to go long. waiting to see how the 4H H & S Pattern plays out.

USD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Currently in an Uptrend with a pull back
  • Daily - The pullback is currently is a Run down with signs of deceleration at the 50 EMA
  • 4H - Price is in a Downtrend starting to slow down but will wait to see what happen if price reaches the trend line.
    • Waiting to go long but will see what happens in the next few weeks. Patience

Weekly Review 10/14/18 - 10/20/18

Slow week no trades. Waiting patiently for trades and have been improving my Plan.

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 10/21/18

CAD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Deceleration at 50 EMA, Support 85.700, Fibonacci .50
  • Daily - Deceleration at Key Support at 85.70. A double bottom

EUR/CHF - Short

• Weekly - 2nd week Price had deceleration at 1.14800 Key Line and 50 EMA.
  • Daily - Uptrend still intact with recently break of Trend-line but price found support at 50 EMA.
  • 4H - Had a strong breakout of the trend-line but rallied back up
    • Waiting for to see what happens at 1.4800 to go Short

USD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Pullback in a uptrend with Deceleration at Key Support 111.70
  • Daily - Price has found support at 111.70 with a strong rally up
    • Price is within Range looking for entry if prices retests support at 111.70

Weekly Review 10/21/18 - 10/27/18

No entry this week either. I was able to review all my back testing data and update my currently trading plan.

My style Mainly multi-time-frame analysis with at least 3 time-frame align. Entries don’t happen to often but the risk to reward.
Ex. USD/JPY - 9/10/18 (On Weekly watch-list 9/09/18 & market Review 9/16/18-Result)

• Weekly - is with you with trend with sometimes in consolidation
  • Daily - A pattern is forming
  • 4H & 1H - Confirms trend shift to Enter for a nice reward to risk ratio

I have been looking more opportunities enter short term entries with possible medium term entries which recently have been taking live the last 2 months. They don’t normally show up on my Weekly watchlist but on my Daily watchlist
Ex.

• USD/CHF market Review 10/07/17 - Short Term Entry
  • NZD/CAD Market Review 10/07/18 - Took Short Term Entry but found out I could have held it much longer.

I have been missing entries (about 5 entries this month) with this style but I haven’t posted it ( because I am still learning when to take the short and medium term entries.

For the last few days, I have been able to finalize the Currently trading plan but still progressing.

It’s about learning from both your losers and winners. Is the entry part of your plan? would you take it again? Was there any emotion before you entered the trade and DURING (very important)?

Tracking through Evernote on a Weekly + Daily Watchilst (even when there isn’t a trade) - I just write the date and write none when there are no opportunities but post if there is.

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades
None

1 Like

Weekly Watchlist 10/28/18

Not much happening this week. Still waiting for few setups which are on my Secondary watchlist. I have a few others I didn’t post as they are setting up. If I decide to enter, I will post here.

NZD/CAD - Long
Weekly - Run up 2 days before a bearish Candle
Daily - the weekly bearish can could be a pullback for a new daily trend. As the pullback is at the right shoulder of the Head & Shoulder Pattern

• actually put an entry to go long will post below.

Secondary watchlist:

Just forecasting and waiting patiently for a high quality setup. These setups take time to happen. Just waiting for a opportunity to enter.

AUD/USD - Long

• Weekly - A possible Wedge forming. Could be a sign of a trend reversal
  • Daily - The double bottom recently formed but don’t see it strong enough to break the 50 EMA + trendline but act as a resistance.

Daily Watchlist 10/28/18

NZD/CAD - Long From weekly Watchlist

• Weekly - Run up
  • Daily - Doji followed by Bullish Candle at Right Shoulder of Head & Shoulder Pattern
  • 4H - nice break of 4H 50 EMA + Trendline
    • Waiting for pull back for entry: Reward/Risk: 4.30:1