Primary Objective is to trade the strategy

Daily Watchlilst 10/29/18

Yestarday, I didn’t have an entry for the NZD/CAD. Today, I am looking for another entry.

NZD/CAD - Long
Daily - Bullish Candle
4H - Run up but deceleration. A Pullback could be happening
1H - New Trend with higher high

Daily Watchlist 10/30/18

NZD/CAD entry was about 2 pips away from my entry before the new run. Let’s get this started

AUD/USD - Long

• Weekly - Pinbar At Wedge
  • Daily - Double Bottom + Break of Short term Trendline + Bullish Candle
  • 4H - Break of 4H H & S Patern
  • Reward/Risk: 4:1
    • The only concern is the Daily 50 EMA + the Trend line they been holding strong.

Weekly Review 10/28/18 - 11/02/18

Great Week and Month. Able to finally see some consistence with the Month ending about [7.6%] with last month being around [0.90%]. The NZD/CAD entry both on 10/28/18 (no entry) & 10/29/18 (was about less than 2 pips away from my entry then proceeding it hit my take profit about 2 days later, which profit target was [4.30%].

Completely focused on entering Day trade which are actually like swing held for about 1 day to sometimes 2 weeks. With all the ups and down and finalize my currently plan but currently still looking to improve. The plan was to make is a simple as possible.

Trades Taken:
AUD/USD 10/30/18 (OPENED) - 11/02/18 (CLOSED) [4.2%]

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 11/04/18

This week could be a slow because I don’t have much going on a weekly biased currently but can change based on my Daily watchlist which only happen on the Daily time frame for short term entries.

I decided to change things up and will be posting better graphs and explanation of why I take trades as I am still looking to improve. If you have any ways I can improve. I would appreciate some feedback.

Let’s get started we some interesting pairs that could take a few weeks to take shape.

CAD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - A UpTrend in a pullback currently consolidating at 50 EMA + Key Line 85.70 + Fib .618
  • Daily - Wedge breakout but looking for some resistance at 86.900
  • 4H - Price Making High high. Could see price act as resistance 86.90
    • I am wailing to see what price does at 86.900. Looking to Act as resistance then continue down until Support at 85.700 where a Nice Head & Shoulder pattern would be for a Long Opportunity.

EUR/CHF - Short

• Weekly - Downtrend Pullback has found Resistance 50 EMA + Key Line 149.90 + retest of Neck line of Head & Shoulders Pattern following a Huge Bearish Candle but not continuing. Starting to Consolidate (this where it gets interesting)
  • Daily - New High Low signaling Trend hasn’t ended we with see price go back into Key Line at 1.4900 and form a price Pattern.

Weekly Review 11/04/18 - 11/09/18

No Trades this week. Actually going to be working on another strategy.

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist: 11/11/18

The previous Watchlist EUR/CHF is playing out but the setup is a few weeks away or next month.

This Week CAD/JPY is back and is playing out as forecast from the watchlist 11/04/18. Possibly entry Long either this week or the following.

Anyone else have setup they are waiting for? Would be interested to see.

Let’s Get started

CAD/JPY - Long

• Weekly - Weekly Trend Pullback in Consolidation

• Daily - Price Decelerated before the Key Resistance at 86.900 before a strong bearish Engulfing candle

• Waiting for Entry at 85.70 as both timeframe will be align. Mainly looking for some bullish Price action.

Daily Watchlist: 11/11/18

Almost would have missed this trade.

NZD/CHF - Short

• Daily - Bearish Candle
  • 4H - H & S Pattern Forming
  • 1H - Break below the 50 EMA + Retrace to the 50 EMA + MACD Divergence
    • All Three timeframe align. Stop loss is above both the 50 EMA + Fib .618.
  • Reward/Risk:2.6:1

Daily Watchlish: 11/15/18

CAD/JPY is ready for an entry from my weekly watchlisht since 11/04 & again this week 11/11/18

CAD/JPY - Long

• Daily - Deceleration before Support at 85.70 then followed up with a Bullish candle
  • 4H - Strong Bullish Move at the Wedge pattern.
  • 1H - Price Rallied after a Double Bottom with a strong bullish move break of 50 EMA
    • Entry looks good but price could find resistance at 86.90.
  • Reward:Risk: 7.4:1

To achieve success in the forex market, each trader must choose his trading strategies after acquiring better ideas about his forex trading objectives. And yes, trading plan can be guideline to carry out all the trading activities in a systematic manner.

1 Like

Weekly Review 11/11/18 - 11/16/18

What can I say? Losses Happen. Great trades, just didn’t play out. NEXT

How’s everyone’s Else?

Trades Taken:
NZD/CHF 11/11/18 (OPENED) - 11/12/18 (CLOSED) [-1.00%]
CAD/JPY 11/16/18 (OPENED) - 11/17/18 (CLOSED) [-1.00%]

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 11/18/18

Not much happen for the moment. Waiting for some entry but going to try again with CAD/JPY Long

CAD/JPY: Long

• Weekly - Price is Ranging at 86.90 to 85.700
  • Daily - Head & Shoulder pattern with deceleration before the Key line 85.700. Follow by some bullish Price action but ended the week with a bearish candle.
    • Looking out for some price action to go long

Weekly Review 11/18/18 - 11/23/18

I currently only take counter trend entries which at times I take trend entries depending if weekly with you. I am going to be back testing another style with where the Daily + 4H are with you with entries on the 1H mainly go with Daily Trends. Time to collect some data.

Trades Taken:
None

Trades Missed
None

Weekly Watchlist: 11/25/18

Not much happening on the Weekly Charts will see what happens.

EUR/USD - Long

• Weekly - Consolidation at Support 1.13200 b
  • Daily - H & S Pattern possible forming with Support being at 1.3200
    • Looking for Some price action at Support at 1.3200 to go for a possible Long

Daily Watchlist: 11/28/18

EUR/USD - Long

• Daily - Bullish Candle at right shoulder + Support 1.13200
  • 4H - There is possible H & S Pattern forming
  • 1H - Strong break above the 50 EMA
  • Reward/Risk: 3.5:1
    • Looking price to retrace back to around the 1H 50 EMA where the 4H right shoulder could be

Daily Watchlist: 11/29/18

AUD/NZD - Long

• Daily - deceleration at the right shoulder with a strong bullish candle.
  • 1H - Trend currently in a pullback and above the 50 EMA.
  • Reward/Risk: 3.6:1

Weekly Review 11/25/18 - 11/30/18

Done. Plain and Simple

Trades Taken:
AUD/NZD 11/29/18 (OPENED) - 11/30/18 (CLOSED) [-1.00%]

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 12/02/18

EUR/USD - Long

• Weekly - Deceleration candle at support 1.3200
  • Daily - Head & Shoulder pattern with support at 1.3200
  • 4H - A trend but waiting for a double Bottom at around 1.3200
    • Look for some bullish price action at 1.3200 to go long.

Daily Watchlist: 12/05/18

EUR/NZD - Long

• Daily - A strong bullish candle after some deceleration
  • 4H - Double Bottom
  • 1H - MACD Divergence after the Triple Bottom with price making Higher High and above the 50 EMA.
  • R/R: 1.3:1

GBP/NZD - Long

• Daily - Doji candle followed by bullish candle
  • 1H - break of H & S Pattern and 50 EMA. Price is retracing back to the 50 EMA
    • Looking for a entry on the pullback R/R: 1.3:1

Weekly Review 12/02/18 - 12/07/18

Hello, i had two entries were watch-list just didn’t trigger but price ended up at target. Actually, working on improving my entry criteria.

Trades Taken:
None

Missed Trades
None

Weekly Watchlist 12/09/18

EUR/USD - Long

• Daily - Triangle Formation price holding at 50 EMA and Minor Resistance at 1.400
    • Looking for a possible Long at 1.3200 at Support