Primehill Investment Services - Scam or Not?

Hi newb here, I was a former of MegaTrend which was a marketing arm of Primehill investment services and I just want to ask the experts here if this is indeed a genuine Foreign Exchange broker. You seem I’m currently looking for a job right now and I don’t want to be associated to any bogus companies since it might give a bad image on my resume.

At first I really thought this firm was genuine but as I got to look at their website I’m having second thoughts. Though I have to admit, it seems to be pretty real since instead of taking spreads, the firm instead charges a broker’s fee for every lot traded. You can go to their website here:

Primehill Investment Services Ltd

Any feedbacks would be greatly appreciated…thanks! :slight_smile:

There are two kinds of web site. (1) Online website, the site�s programs mostly serve also as marketing arm and make trading deals over internet communication, this case, yours services position is not needed and that�s why the trading commission is free. (2) Business introducing only website always relay on personal services, this case, yours good knowledge and years of long experience in said business is very important.

Your said Primehill Investment Services Ltd operated since 1994 and actually running business with your company/office, to me, it sound reasonable.

Investment scam normally means the investors leave and agreed their money to a company to invest anything beyond the control of investors but with the promise of a good interest to investors. When time investors received the bouncing checks, they then realized it is a scam.

In currency trading, profit and lost is very big, however I will be the one to buy and sell the currency I want. I will withdraw my profit or pay to broker of my lost. I will stop business anytime when I find not happy with the broker company or with the market.
:slight_smile: