Problems with MT4 from InterbankFX build 409

Don’t know if i’m in the right Thread, but does anyone have a copy of the MT4 setup file build 402 or 407 from InterbankFX?

Are you still looking for a copy? The current version I’ve got installed is build 402. When did 409 get released?

Yes i am cause this 409 sometimes cause my computer to act very slow.

Thanks!

I just upgraded to 409 because the EAs I’m using weren’t 402 compatible. So far it seems stable, but I won’t really know until trading opens. I may be able to find the 402 install if you’d like, send me a PM.

Yeah i normally do this as well, but when i’m trying a new system where there are several indicators involved and my computer starts getting slow i uninstall 409 and install an older build that’s normally help, my computer is back to normal speed and the strategy with indicators also acts normal.

Sorry for not answer your question about the release date of 409, i actually don’t know, but i guiss a few weeks ago.

Is the build 409 still the current version of MT4 at IBFX, cause it seems my platform doesn’t want to update and other brokers already have build 419 currently?

Thanks.

You’re not alone :slight_smile:

I have the same problem here. Just tried to shut down the MT4 platform and start it up again, but the MT4 from ibfx doesn’t want to be updated to the latest build 419.

OK, I wrote a message to the support chat and they say the build 409 is latest version they currently offer. Interesting… Oh well, at least we don’t have such a big problem as previously thought…