Professional Traders Vs. Retail Traders (Video series by Anton Kreil)

I was watching a video series of Anton Kreil on the Topic “Professional Vs. Retail Traders” and found it very informative for Novice / Beginners Traders. So, I dediced to share it with the BP Community. It is a series of 4 videos. I am providing the links of these videos for your review.

Professional Traders Vs Retail Traders 102 - Part 1

Professional Traders Vs Retail Traders 102 - Part 2

Professional Traders Vs Retail Traders 102 - Part 3

Professional Traders Vs Retail Traders 101 - Part 4

P.S: The above video’s links have been posted here just for education purpose only and there is no intention of any soliciting or marketing of Anton Kreil video course.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing all these informative videos. However, we can’t ignore the fact that pro traders are trying to hold their emotions in many instances. They trade with good amount but they are trying to hold a great deal of patience, endurance and hard work.And it is usually believed that those who have good amount of surplus money take trading as a profession, otherwise micro traders are working as a part term trader.

1 Like

@Nathaniel_Imas
part-time or full-time trading really matters little.
because if you are profitable in both cases and vice versa.
As for the emotionality in the case of the PFTM course, which is my specialty, i focus a lot on providing a systematic analysis approach based purely on the quantitative analysis of macro data and assigning to the actual condition a score based on the statistics of the scorecards, and therefore you have an objectivity of 75/80%, because obviously the timing with which the trades are opened remains at your discretion,
And on a similar approach, you cannot object to the final result, because if the analyzes say short, the bias is that, and it is not influenced by fear or excitement.