Professional Trading Strategy - student selection

This thread has been started after certain recent events took place in my personal life and I want to give back to the community while I still can.
I have never mentored / coached anyone, but at this moment I feel this is the right thing to do.

[B]I am NOT affiliated in any way to a broker or company! What I will share with you is the result of my hard work.[/B]

I want to make myself clear from he beginning, as I don’t like ‘blurry’ things in any aspect of my life, thus here:
I will share the strategy I have been trading for a long time with [B]ONLY a few people[/B] that I will choose. [B]Quality people.[/B] All details will be given to everyone, so please have patience with me posting.
English is not my mother language so please forgive me if I will be making a few spelling mistakes along the way.
This thread is not my primary concern at this time and I will try to be as short and concise as I can and making this process of, let’s say selection of students, as fast as possible.

I would like the subscribers of this thread to follow a few simple rules:

1. Do not slender the thread (this includes: no discussions of ‘systems’, of indicators you might think work, no name calling, etc) - if you want to share something with the community please start your own thread.
  2. You are welcomed here and will have equal chance to be my student as anyone else (no matter if you are new to trading, experienced) if you want to learn how professionals do it.
  3. Show me the way you think, the principles you have in life and don’t take wild guesses as to whom I will pick.
  4. At the beginning of the thread, please keep your posts as brief as “I want to be your student” or “I subscribe”, etc. EDIT:For those of you who want to remain silent / in the dark and don’t want to post in the thread, you are free to send me a brief email but I would rather you participate.
  5. This selection process doesn’t have a precise end date, I will end this thread immediately after I believe that I have a few people to work with and I will take this discussion to a private group.

[B]Please remember that I am here on my own will and I will not encourage any bickering.[/B]

P.S. I will reveal my identity only to chosen students. All scammers, identity thieves and alike people please take your business elsewhere. I have not been fooled in all my years on the Internet and I don’t plan on starting now.

Let’s begin. Have a good one!

I would love to hear your thoughts and philosophies on trading! I’m very interested in this journey you are undertaking, and will check back in with you as time continues!

Sharing and spreading knowledge is how the good message gets sent! Good luck to you! I shall subscribe to this thread and await the next step you choose to take.

Best,

Tim

Hi,
I’m Danilo. I read you post and i write what i think about myself regarding life and trading.
I’m in the financial sector since 2000. It always been a secondary work. Now since 2012 i try to live with trading cause unemployment. I study all the day and i specialized in programming. I haven’t succes in trading but i know it’s my fault.
Regarding my life i think it’s the moment to change it. I want My Girlfriend in OUR House with OUR Son. Now i can’t.
Whatever your choice I appreciate the opportunity that you give to us.
Regards
Danilo

I would like to be considered as one of your chosen students. I’m 66 years old, retired, and trying to find something in Forex that works for me. I’ve tried about everything except EAs. Win some, lose some. Nothing consistent.

I spent over 22 years in the US Army, then another 20 years in a civilian profession. I am a self starter and a bit of a hermit.
I am available to learn/trade all day everyday. I like to finish what I start. Basically, I hate two things: Liers and Thieves.

im interested. .subscribing:-)

I started trading in 2009. Started with Stocks, then stock future, then stock options, finally i ended with Forex in Dec2012

I do have a primary job as a software programmer.

Things that attracted me to Forex was 24hrs market + less number of charts to monitor. I was not able to manage myself with stock market because of my primary job timings.

Last year,i opened a micro account with 1000$ and till now i took around 800 trades.
lucky i didnt blow my account completly. current balance is floating between 400$-500$

I do spend minimum 4-6hrs per day looking at the chart and reading stuff related to Forex

so far my experience is full of self study. I never had a mentor

What i learnt so far - keys to sucess- Trader should master in Money Mangement, Mind Management & Trading Method

Initially i was concentrating only on Trading method. This had led me to big losses.

I learnt all from my mistakes. Now i do spend time on all three aspects (Money Mangement, Mind Management & Trading Method)

Now i trade with discipline & I can see the differnce in the income.

I always want to learn more . i have no plan to give up forex.
Im happy to learn from you:-)

Glad to see that there are people interested in making the forex business profitable and pleasant.

I have already progressed and posted some images in another forum.

I have realized that I cannot give my attention to several threads at the same time due to my limited time.

You can find the thread “Professional Trading Strategy - student selection” on FF.

Please remember that I will not reveal this strategy to everyone!

I subscribe.

[QUOTE=“exchange101;596157”]I have already progressed and posted some images in another forum. I have realized that I cannot give my attention to several threads at the same time due to my limited time. You can find the thread “Professional Trading Strategy - student selection” on FF. Please remember that I will not reveal this strategy to everyone![/QUOTE]

Ah! Shame.

You can follow the thread there. It is worth your every second trust me.

The thread on FF is really in the middle of things and interesting things started coming from people who are really thinking this through, so go there and try to participate in a way or another at some point until the thread will be closed.

Maybe this will help you guys: Professional Trading Strategy - student selection @ Forex Factory

Thank you for posting the link, I’m a complete Novice and didn’t know what FF was. Read all of the thread, it’s all very interesting :slight_smile: - I’m perhaps a little too novice and late to the party!

No, you can join, you are not too late. After the thread will be closed, it will be too late :wink:

Hi Exchange

Looking at the charts you posted on FF, My guess is,

Your strategy looks like following the market makers strategy… listening to what the market makers are doing & go with them. they move the market in cycles - accumulation,markup, distribution… i see you as a momentum trader- scalping accumulation & distribution distribution phase of market maker strategy. Seeing chart from market makers eye… they creates support and resistance.they sell indicators to public… they create price action setup.

I have read a book on market makers strategy… i never understood complete.

I posted the same on FF . currently my post is not yet visible

If there is anyone that would like to learn how to trade like a professional, I am wating a couple of days after which I will close the thread down at forex factory.

Just stop by, I am going to post something really interesting that I am sure will get your attention.

Have a good one!

Hello, I would like to learn about trading strategies, because I’m new in this business and I have only had losses. find something that interests me is not deception.

The discussion advanced and we are one step away from taking this to private. Come see what we are discussing HERE : PROFESSIONAL TRADING STRATEGY

I want to be your student
I guess is faith that I found this post before you intend to close it soon. Currently I doing trading full time while waiting for school to start. Why I trade is because currently my mum just did a brain operation and she had suffer from memory lose. Trading let me have more time to take care of my mum as my dad have to work and 3 younger brothers of mine all study , I am the only one available. Also I enjoy teaching and sharing knowledge with other for those who treasure time and their loved one as I believe time is short so giving value to others within the short spend of time is what I can do, while everyone is born for a purpose in life.
Currently I just started forex about few months back , and everyday I spend a lot of hours going through internet to find any materials that I can find, hoping can improve my trade however I stil making a loss.
I really hope I can do forex for a full time and I will need a good mentor, I hope you can be the one.
Thank you so much for your attention . Realy appreciate it. :slight_smile: