Profitable Arbitrage Forex EA

A triangular arbitrage strategy exploits inefficiencies between three related currency pairs, placing offsetting transactions which cancel each other for a net profit. A deal involves three trades, exchanging the initial currency for a second, the second currency for a third, and the third currency for the initial. During the second trade, the arbitrageur locks in a zero-risk profit from the discrepancy that exists when the market cross exchange rate is not aligned with the implicit cross exchange rate. A profitable deal is only possible when a market inneficiency arises and execution times are small.

Timeframe is not a criteria as the trades are made based on prices. The pairs combinaton should be like

EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPUSD

CADCHF, CADJPY, CHF JPY

Try the EA in demo for a week or month for idea. It works well even if your broker gives less leverage as the DD will be low

Download the EA in the source forum.

1 Like

What is their refund policy? Just in case.

1 Like

It’s alway a criteria…!

TOLD YA…

The idea is sound, but you need to understand the relations or it it will hurt you… Here is a shot of my basket console that I use. Its my favorite way to trade.

Is the owner of this EA still selling? I couldn’t get the demo working perhaps it has been modified over time.

anybody that is gullible to believe that somebody is just gonna show up in a forum and sell to you a piece of software that can earn you almost a six hundred percent gain in one month almost deserves to get ripped off.

lets put this in perspective…

assuming that my calculations are correct…

a 600% monthly gain will turn $1k into $7k in one month…

a 600% monthly gain will turn $1k into $49k in two months…

a 600% monthly gain will turn $1k into $343k in three months…

a 600% monthly gain will turn $1k into $2.4 million in four months…

a 600% monthly gain will turn $1k into $16.8 million in five months…

a 600% monthly gain will turn $1k into $117.6 million in six months…

and this junk bot seller is gonna sell that to you?

no, i dont think so.

1 Like

this is a fair comment and i think you are right in warning people about the risks of fast profits. i have used a EA like this in the past called trader ring and it did the same thing and run up profits nicely but again over time it blown like most other EA’s do as you just cant scale it up and make big money as you can see in the pic this person ran it on a 50k demo and there is no way people looking at this would put that sort of money in

people do trade with amounts like that. in forex it s actually safer to trade with large amounts

Greetings. Do you still come around here and are you still trading statistical arbitrage/cointegration? DM if you do. Thanks…

Yes and no… I built some tools to visualize basket correlations… Connected it to MT4… but kinda got burned out.