Profitable strategy for U.S.A

A freind and I even have been finance in forex for concerning 10months via (fx solutions),this is our strategy and we tend to started with $250 and have become $5k…we have been victimization ( CAD/USD), we tend to open a pair of accounts and have a similar quantity of $ in every account.then we tend to ( purchase ) with one account and therefore the (sell) with the second account each simultaniously.always finance solely $400 of whats in every account… one account goes positive creating $ and we tend to let it ride to envision however high it’ll go,then we tend to shut it…the second account goes negative,then we tend to let it (ride out),wait for it to travel back to we tend tore we bought each at, at this time the negative account is even and currently we tend to purchase once more with the account we tend to closed first, and that we repeat a similar proccess over and over…so one account goes positive and one goes negative.u cant loose if u have enough $ in your account to last out the negative trend…we have ne’er lost $ on forex victimisation this technique,u simply need to be pacient…i was woundering will anybody else use this technique and what do u have faith in it?

no, no one will use this technique … most likely no one will even finish reading your post (hell i didnt!!)

start using punctuation and paragraphs

if I may summary your post.

1. have 2 broker fund them 250 each trading CADUSD
  2. buy the 1st account and sell the 2nd
  3. if the 1st account is going positive let it ride until you close.
  4. the 2nd account is negative and let it ride until price turns back.
  5. when it turns back you have to buy 1st account again adn sell the 2nd account again.

so this is basically hedging with different brokers.

Am i right?

What happens if the cost of carry works against your positions ??

Would you ultimately end up losing ?

Yes yes,First of all I must say sorry for my weak English and thank you very much for your time.

cool idea, but is that legal according to SEC rules?