Profitable strategy made simple

Hello all,

I am a [I]live[/I] part time forex trader, and have been trading this strategy live for 6 months now with great results. I am averaging around 200 pips a week, which is fantastic considering the simplicity of it. It has a success rate of around 70% and is traded on the 1 hour TF, with variable R:R.

I have been playing around back and forth with price action, following Johnathons PA thread. However I have finally decided that it is not for me, and I am more of a mechanical trader who doesn’t like discretionary entries.

I use bollinger bands with Heiken ashi, and have compiled a full instruction manual for the strategy, including indicators and settings, with screenshots and example trades.

EDIT: My internet connection is slow and the document has a good few pictures, and it’s not letting me upload it directly. The only way I have managed to upload this file size is using fireupload, a file sharing service which requires you to fill in a survey. I understand if you do not want to download this for personal reasons however I have worked hard on creating this strategy and wanted to share it with the members i’ve learnt so much from.

Happy pippin and feel free to ask any questions!

Dek

Download BB HEIKEN ASHI STRATEGY.docx

hi, Dek:
I am really interested in your strategy. However I do have difficulty downloading your file. Would you mind sending it to my email address <[email protected]>. Many thanks!

Shuo

Hello Shuo,

as I said my internet is very slow and I cannot upload large files on email or to the internet. It seems this is the only way. I think you just need to fill in a survey and it should be fine. Let me know if you need more help

dek

dek,

There has to be another way you can upload this file…most people are not going to feel comfortable filling out those surveys with the amount of scams that exist out there today. I’m very interested in reading your system but refuse to fill out my personal information on those surveys.

Can you post the basic parameters of the system here? Should be a simple copy and paste…you won’t be able to put pictures but the basic rules should be enough. Thanks.

hi, Dek:
How many pages is this document? Would it be possible for you to send them to me(page by page) in pdf format via my email above (so you don’t have to upload them as a whole)? I will assemble them and upload it as a whole document here.

Like I said i'm really interested in your strategy. I just can't seem to figure out those surveys. Hope you understand. THX 

Shuo

Mate, this uploader asks for a survey and it seems like a scam. Please upload somewhere else like dropbox etc

Quite interested in reading the document but absolutely not on that upload host! Sounds like a scam site

This is a scam. Its utter BS. You would need to be living in outer mongolia trying to upload on a phone to ‘honestly’ have problems uploading a simple word document. The poster is probably getting cash for the surveys. That is the way most of that crap works.

This forum is getting beyond a joke these days. ADMIN: Please remove this thread and ban this poster.

>Can’t upload to Dropbox “due to Internet speed”

> Can upload to crappy survey site in an attempt to generate ad revenue