Profitable System

Strategy Main points :

1. Plot daily pivot point in the chart (Daily pivot indicators available)
  2. Insert three EMA:
  3. 30 period
  4. 15 period
  5. 4 period
  6. Time frame 1 hour

Buy Rule:

1. Current pivot is greater than previous pivot.
  2. All EMA 30,15,4 positions are above Pivot .
  3. Entry buy if the price returns to EMA 30.
  4. The target is R3 but this position can be closed if the last 4 candles cannot penetrate upwards while the New York market is immediately closed.
  5. Stop loss is 30 pips and you can Exit if EMA 4 crosses Ema 15 down.
  6. Never buy if the position of EMA 30 is still below Pivot even though EMA 4 has crossed EMA 15 upward. In this case it’s much better if you wait because later you will open a Buy position on Ema 30.

Sell Rule:

1. Current pivot is smaller than previous pivot.
  2. All EMA 30,15,4 positions are below Pivot .
  3. Entry sell if the price returns to EMA 30.
  4. The target is S3 but this position can be closed if the last 4 candles cannot penetrate upwards while the New York market is immediately closed.
  5. Stop loss is 30 pips and you can Exit if EMA 4 crosses Ema 15 up.
  6. Never sell if the position of EMA 30 is still above Pivot even though EMA 4 has crossed EMA 15 downward. In this case it’s much better if you wait because later you will open a sell position on Ema 30.

Daily Pivot Indicator

Symbol Changer Indicators

Profitable System Template File

Buy & Sell Chart with all rules points
Buy Chart - 1 - 105pips
buy chart 1

Buy Chart - 2 - 68pips
buy chart 2

Sell Chart - 1 - 218pips

1 Like

I basically trade the same pairs as you off the 5M chart.
Do you mind sharing how many trades you have with this system and your expectancy per trade?

1 Like

i set time frame of 1 hour chart not 5M chart.

With this system it shares me more than 1 confirmation entry and gives good number of pips

on Friday i got valid signal of Gold 140 pips

Here is the chart

Thanks, workhome, wish I had recognized the signal when you did, I go in about the 1281 level and rood it the rest of the way down, took profit at the stall and reentered!

i took at 1291 and close near 1277

You done good, way to prosper, :grin:

today i found valid entry of sell AUDCAD

here is screenshot

Today AUDUSD gives me signal of sell entry and earned 40pips profit

here is screenshot of it

workhom, we trade very similar but with different systems, would you share about the pairs box under your chart? Where it is derived from or how its produce it?

after it bottomed I decided I would ride it back up and now going down again.
GB PM is on now I’ll be back.

you want symbol changer?? i already put this indicator in my first post check it

Today i found two valid signal EURNZD and GBPNZD but due to news related to GBP i just place order on EURNZD

Here are both chart for consideration
EURNZD

!

GBPNZD - 120 pips
gbpeurnzd|689x430

@midwest
@TroyFroman
@kiguru.idah
@d_blessen

Yesterday i found solid entry on EURGBP which gives me profit of 56pips and today i found one more signal of EURJPY still running with 14pips

EURGBP sell Chart

EURJPY Buy Chart

Thanks for telling us.

You posted 26 times (in 26 different threads) in the span of 33 minutes.

And a lot of it was foolishness, like the drivel quoted above.

Are you looking for some attention?

2 Likes

Yesterday I start testing EA PROS is available for Free. For this moment good results. Is available in myfxbook

I don’t believe free trading systems anymore, unfortunately. They become out of date very quickly. If you want to trade and receive a stable income you have to trade by yourself, or with the help of some support indicators. But I recommend you to take indicators from forex trading official website only.