Profits and Withdrawal

Nevertheless, how expert you are in trading is individual mind set and quality. I am much curious on types of brokers and the way they deal their investors. For the sack of discussion, I shall put bellow scenario for better understanding;
Initial Investment Amount: $10,000
Investment Period: 3 Months
Total Profits: $12,000
Total Balance: $22,000
ROI: 120%

So, here the trader is making pretty much and that might alarm the broker. So, I would like to ask forum members where they have been in such situation and they feel uncomfortable because their trading has been hampered by broker so the trader lose the trade.

This might be with brokers who are dealing the traders themselves and do not want their investors to profit.
Is my fear correct? I would like to listen to your experiences and of course sharing tips to tackle such situations.

The solution for this problem is you have to choose the right broker. The broker who not run away with their client profit…

With 120% profit in 3 months I think you have pretty effectively proven that your broker is not trying to make you lose. So I’m failing to see the sense in your question.

On the other hand if you think the broker might close your account and declare itself insolvent, taking your deposit plus profits with them, you should withdraw everything and close the account immediately. There won’t be any warning signs this is coming apart from the jurisdiction the broker elected to be based in: a country outside your own borders with lax regulation would be the warning sign.

Hi all, have you heard about FBS, This broker stands out from other brokers offering “No Deposit bonus” . They offer simple conditions and they are real. I am a living testimony, as I have traded with their $50 dollar no deposit bonus and I made profit which was withdrawable. Like I said their conditions are easy and they are as follows:

Bonus in the amount of 50 USD (or a relative amount in EUR at the exchange rate at the time of operation) will be credited to the account once the verification process and contact details confirmation are successfully completed;

Bonus is unlimited in time;

Profit can be withdrawn after 2 lots are traded, and profit reaches over $25;

Depositing is available for the Bonus account

Bonus is available on MetaTrader 4 platform

Maximum leverage on Bonus account is 1:500

Bonus account type is “Unlimited”;

Maximum profit is $500

Leverage Change, Deposit Insurance, Bonus 100%, Partner commission, Cashback, FasaPay/PerfectMoney bonuses, VIP trader/ VIP partner services, VPS, T-Shirt, A Lot of Apples, Get A Car, Traders Party, and FBS Star services will be unavailable until the first deposit is made. Once the deposit is made, the services will be available again;

Each client/computer/IP can open only one “Bonus 50” account. It is prohibited to work through proxies or using any IP-address modifying software. Opening the second Bonus $50 account is impossible even after bonus funds are charged off.

The company reserves the right to request you to submit additional documentation for identity confirmation, such as the photo of you holding the documents, etc.

If a deposit was made to a Bonus account and 2 lots were not traded, deposited funds will be available for withdrawal, but the bonus amount and the entire profit made with the bonus funds would be deducted upon the first withdrawal.
Bonus deduction:

Bonus will be cancelled upon the first withdrawal. If the Bonus amount was partly lost in trading before the Deposit was made, the remaining amount of Bonus funds will be deducted upon the first withdrawal

FBS reserves the right to refuse a client in bonus granting with no reasons given or without prior notification;

The company reserves the right to ask a client to log in to the trading account from an alternative device in case the additional verification is needed.

The Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion.

Upon suspecting fraudulent activity on the Bonus account, the company reserves the right to deduct the entire bonus amount and profit made with the Bonus account without notice. In this case, the decision is beyond contestation.

Trading is not available via MT4 WebTrader. You should download MetaTrader platform for PC or MetaTrader app (IOs/Android) from here.

For clients from Indonesia withdrawal of profit is possible only to local banks.

$50 Bonus is unavailable for clients residing in Ukraine, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

As A new user, I cant put up a link, so kindly request a link to the site

I agree with the others. If you have that kind of a profit in a short period, then I don’t see any reason why your broker wouldn’t let you withdraw your funds since they should monitor closely the trading activity. Perhaps you could try to make several withdrawals in different time periods and not the whole balance at once. Just like a test, to see what happens.