Project 84 Wins 7 awards - 12 Men kill themselves today in uk!

Like most “regulation” @ria_rose, They actually just make life more of a pain. Banks etc say "You let us keep any information we want and share it with whom we want - or we’ll close your account !"

Usually the “regs” stop US from visiting outside websites - I’ve never actually heard of it operating the other way round before. :slight_smile:

Perhaps we could all pause for a moment and give thanks for 12 that the world DID care about and recognise the skill and devotion of tehir “football coach”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/02/world/asia/thailand-boys-rescued.html

1 Like

Well, that’s true! :sweat_smile: Haha. I guess I didn’t really think that comment through. :frowning: I just thought it would be good for us to restrict the information accessible to other countries since we regularly lose investors because of the current state of our government and nation! :confounded:

Actually I was surprised that he came out. Most men like him probably will stay quiet because they do not wish to be humiliated once again by the twisted society. The reactions were shameful, he was being mocked on so many levels, it’s disgusting. This gender perception generalization needs to end soon as otherwise we as a society will not have any bright future I guess…

2 Likes

My old-timey parents/relatives will tell you how they survived without any of these “new” gender movements and they turned out fine. Sigh. Have you ever been in an argument/debate with one? Not one of my strengths so I usually just leave the conversation.

Hope they get this sorted out soon and that we won’t have any more casualties. Maybe now that Ironman Elon is involved, it’ll be over soon lol

You’re talking to one now - do you think I’m “dyed in the wool” traditionalist ? Please stay in the discussion. Unlike some other competing threads - I do not call it a “Debate” - It simply is NOT a GAME.

I am seriously intending that we may just educate a few people !

and possibly to help those 12 men who are going to commit suicide in UK, this day in 2020 perhaps ? - It seem pretty certain we cannot change much for tomorrow’s 12 dead men !

It’s easier to do this with folks you don’t know (online) but a lot harder when they’re your relatives or people you have to deal with on a daily basis.

I leave people be when it looks like they’re not going to change their minds - it’s a horrible position to be in trying to convince someone who doesn’t want to be convinced. I usually just ask questions to see if they’ve asked those themselves. I’d rather play the long game with my folks vs shoving down what I think they should also be thinking. I’m hoping it eventually works.

The more we talk about it, the more we increase awareness. I’d like to think we’re helping somehow.

1 Like

Ha, of course they will. But the times were different back then. I appreciate the old-time values, they are quite rare these days. But we cannot avoid the fact that yes, back then they “survived” indeed but did they really “lived”? Most people do not want to just to survive, we all want to live a happy life and develop our potential. This hardly can happen by society’s oppression.
@Falstaff I completely support this project and that indeed more awareness should be increased because the statistics are quite shocking. Modern society is shaped of expectations and roles ignoring the fact that each individual despite of the gender needs emotional support, understanding and help sometimes. After all, we are human beings. These role expectations put both genders under huge pressure sometimes and not all people manage to cope with that. Unfortunately, in most cases the situation doesn’t end well. I think that more project and campaigns like this should be started because then chances for more lives to be saved would grow.

Is this all a man’s life is worth in the UK ?? [ Note - "edit notes added at the end ]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6742692/jordan-burling-rot-to-death-denise-cranston-dawn-cranston/

I have to say that I was in agreement with the comments at the end of the article !

But NO!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jul/12/jordan-burling-leeds-mother-grandmother-jailed

The “mother” got 4 years and the “grandmother” got 3 years.

The “sister” got 18 months.

[ I have edited this post, as something does not sit quite right with a view of these people as truly evil !

1. The lad was in a “living room” - not hidden away somewhere
  2. The father said he was having trouble coming to terms with the death - Not that his ex and her mother were evil.
  3. The Judge was not overly critical of their actions but WAS of their inaction. They should have summoned medical help. That does not make them inherrently Bad.
  4. That dead baby left to rot away in a rucksack - Anyone who can live in the same house as a 6lb lump of meat rotting away, without finding it plain unbearable and taking some sort of action to improve their OWN comfort - has to have something a bit wrong with their. thought processes.

In conclusion then, it is quite apparent that these women are “Outliers” on any sort of “bell curve” of normality, but that does not make them EVIL. I rather hope their time in prison is less “difficult” than might be expected based on a headline view of their crimes. ]

I agree @sebastiano, (Nearly :wink: )

Historically there was little or no “emotional support” on a “societal” basis for anyone. Around 1900 Freud invented psychoanalysis and spent a lot of time analysing “neurotic women” - he was about the beginning of any form of recognition of “emotional support”

Interestingly my reading of the first part of “Freud” at wikipedia does not really seem to mention this and in fact comes up with this ;

“…Though in overall decline as a diagnostic and clinical practice, psychoanalysis remains influential within psychology, psychiatry, and psychotherapy, and across the humanities. As such, it continues to generate extensive and highly contested debate with regard to its therapeutic efficacy, its scientific status, and whether it advances or is detrimental to the feminist cause…”

So in fact the “Ministry of truth” is apparent here too, in changing history and concurrently reveals it’s own agenda !

The “arguments” profferred in that quote seem to be just plain breath taking in their naivete !

Now as I said there was no emotional support for anyone really - except that women had their little networks of support in their friends. Men did not have any such support from anywhere and still don’t !

History also shows that even back then “Feminists” were bullying men, as demonstrated by the fact that the “Pnkhurst woman” and her daughter were actively pushing men to their deaths in WW! by dishing out “white feathers” to any men they happened across. - (Google whte feathers) - I was also tickled by one related incident where some vociferours woman demendde of a particular man “why aren’t you fighting.?” He said “Because I’m German” - (He got the white feather anyway ! :laughing: )

Nowadays - any self respecting male would simply say - "You wanna fight? - YOU go and fight !"

But back then, the “respect of women” was a huge driving force on almost all males !

Men then seem to have been cast adrift in this “time warp” - when all they really really want the “Respect of women” and all men get is ; abuse, blame and denouncement. Accusations against “men as a whole” without any form of supprting evidence by the feminist INDUSTRY !

There is much made of “Women getting the vote” in 1918 - what is never mentioned is that that was the same year that MEN got “the vote” as well ! Universal “voting” became the norm in 1928.

This is a very young subject in fact and homosexuality was a criminal activity in the 1960s in the uk (Oscar Wild - “Ballad of Reading gaol (jail)” ) and was classified in USA as a formal psychiatric disorder.

We are testing all sorts of “Boundaries” here and Evolution / History will adapt us and judge respectively, but the contention of THIS Thread is that Men in the uk are in desperate need - NOW !

It is not concerned with “other genders” - except insofar as the blame and guilt they cast towards Men (the universal and EASY Target for “blame”) can be observed as a contributory factor to the dire state on the male psyche within the UK.

In conclusion of this post then I would simply state ;

MEN are Great ! men are wonderful ! Men should be proud of yourselves and hold your heads up high !

Times may be bleak and you may be struggling against a perverted Legal system to even see your own children, You may be refused accomodation by a biased “housing system”, you may be denied emotional suppost by dismissive “Sociial Services” / Medical “professions”

BUT "It is always darkest just before the dawn! " - The pendulum - WILL swing back !

"Nil Carborundum illigitimun ! "

1 Like

Great post @Falstaff, I completely agree with all the above. Back then the word emotion was probably non-existent. But I think that maybe this desperation is spreading world wide not just in the UK. The system we live in and society are deeply twisted and things are starting to fall apart right before our eyes because I think that the time when humanity will realize the illusion we are living in is near. Somewhere I’ve heard this saying which I find quite meaningful: “In order to liberate women, we need to liberate men”…

1 Like

Here’s a little gimmer of light at the end of the tunnel !

Nothing more than should be Demanded by any right thinking person, but nothing either which would be permitted to happen against any woman !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964937/Judge-set-deliver-ruling-fight-Sir-Cliff-Richard-BBC.html

It’ll be a long time before men get the right to be treated as equals - and at the same time I have no doubt the suicides will continue - but the right to stay “Innoccent until proven guilty” have been so distorted as regards the treatment of men, that we can only applaud Sir Cliff in his magnificent stand on behalf of the oppressed !

[Edit - and of course the name of the denouncer - will never ever become public - irrespective of any lies and fabrications which may become evident in the examinations ]

2 Likes

Today “Girls self harming” is all over the TV and the “Guardian”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/aug/06/hospital-admissions-for-teenage-girls-who-self-harm-nearly-double

More than “Boys” apparently . I wonder why ?

It’s never pleasant to hear of people in distress.

Perhaps it’s really a case of "Boys are better at committing suicide " ?

Even if I’m not from England, this is really sad news. :frowning: :cry:

Somehow, I feel like it’s because “girls” being weak and in pain is so easy to understand for people? :thinking:It’s easier to talk about the victories of boys and the vulnerability of girls, rather than the other way around. :confused:

> Ex-girlfriend threw acid over man. The man, an engineer who killed himself just over a year after this evil act.

> Mark Van Dongen, 29, was left almost unrecognisable after being doused in acid in the early hours of September 23 2015.

> His former lover Berlinah Wallace, 48, is accused of creeping in on him while he was asleep and saying ‘If I can’t have you, no one else can’ before throwing the corrosive liquid in his face.

That is from the Homepage of this website.

Here is an interesting view of Uk Women;

https://womenagainstfeminismuk.wordpress.com/british-women-against-feminism/

For those with access BBC 2 tonight 9 pm BST - Horizon - “Stopping male suicide.”

I have my doubts - since this is BBC (not NOW known for “impartiality” ) and it already refers in the write up to “people” - We’ll see whether they have the Balls to approach the real reasons or whether it is simply a “whitewashing” excercise where they blame the victim !

Perhaps it will help to expose some of the issues ? - we’ll see !

Hey Manxx, Mrs Viper and I do the same, lots of hours spend voluntarily comforting those in need.

Now as far as the suicide situation. If we take some time and look society itself, worldwide that is, we have already reached past the tipping point. Much of what we see is nurture, very few children, who come from disastrous home environments will be able to escape the cycle of depression, drug abuse, and early death. This is where the “it takes a village” to raise a child can be so debilitating. No not a village, but loving parents, or guardians if you will. Teachers work their tails off to try to help kids, then the kids go home to a toxic environment. This stays with them their whole lives, and sometimes manifests as suicide.

Also the fact that humanity is at a financial turning point, does not help either. Most men, by nature, design/evolution, (check your own box) psychologically have a predisposition to provide and protect. It is inborn, take away a mans dignity, his ability to protect and provide. Well it is a recipe for disaster. And of course, men are not supposed to have “mental” illness, so this makes it even worse. One of the hardest things to do is to treat a warfighter or leo with ptsd, they have a huge problem admitting they have a problem, being 10 foot tall and bullet proof.

Then on the other hand we have nature, the genetic disposition for mental illness, we know of a family where the father has been in and out of facilities with Schizophrenia, and they have just had their 4th child, obviously the children are already showing signs of not being well.

Like I said, past the tipping point. However, when that caldera in Yellowstone goes off all of this will be a moot point.

The Ever Not Too Optimistic Of Humanity Solving Their Own Problems VIPER

2 Likes

It will be repeated tonight a 2:00 am BST - basically it was as I suspected. The headline was good - that’s about all :roll_eyes:

Nothing done at all to really address the problem - just proposals to follow american type leads like preventing suicide from the golden gates bridge by surrounding it with nets ! - shoving the issue elsewhere ! and little attempt to actually address the “Male” part - just “suicide” in general.

There was one part where the “Professor” explained that men tend to invest a lot of emotional commitment in their “Partnership” and when the partnership breaks down, the men are (he said “Feel”) isolated and do not have the same type of support network as women do - nobody to talk to at all !

I think you make some good points there @TradeViper. Do you think the raise in the past few generations of state sponsored divorce, means that parents are less likely now to “work together” towards bringing their kids up with a stable and loving home life ?

How many kids (especially with reference to boys) do not have a strong male role model nowadays, to teach them “how to become men” ?

That is certainly what boys have been taught over the generations to aim for - whether it is “instinctive” behaviour I’m less sure - but boys of our generation were certainly taught to be “rescuers” (See drama triangle) whilst girls were taught to “play” victim to the male role and let their “husbands” look after and protect them. This by and large is what we have endeavoured to teach our own kids. (My opinion only)

Now we perhaps should consider the effects of the “divorce” situation. Now instead of looking to their husbands to “protect them” the newly adult girls are tending to look to “solicitors” to use the law to protect them FROM their “husbands”. I know a few divorce solicitors and wthout fail they relish acting for the woman - because it is so easy to win. Whereas none of them really like acting for the male as the best they can do is a meagre “damage limitation excercise”.

This then puts the husband in a quandry - all he (often) wanted to do was “protect his woman” in the traditional way, but now he is confused that he himself is being cast as “Persecutor / Abuser” - total bewilderment in many cases !

The new “third wave feminists” - whilst purporting to “strengthen women” actually are just strengthening the “victim role” of woman and playing on it - by dubbing all men “Child abusers and Rapists”

Then as well there is the unnatural situation where men are NOT required to go to war on behalf of their “queen and country” to be killed or to kill. That situation has not existed as far as I know in the whole history of the human race ! Nowadays any physical “altercation” at all, is demonised and the Social Justice Warriors even take outrage and umbrage at the sligghtest perceived “Rudeness” ! Yet for thousands of years men have been trained and indoctrinated to be warlike and as you say “Protective” of their own families.

The old adage "Sticks and stones will break my bones - but words will never hurt me" has been entirely turned on it’s head - Yet men are not and have never been taught to value “words” as much as the physical presence, much less how to use them as tools and weapons ! Men are (in my opinion again) entirely defenseless against this culture of victimhood which is being weaponised against them. ANd nobody is even trying to understand, or help men to understand their place in the world - as it is evolving !

Male suicide and rapidly dropping sperm counts may be related symptoms of this dissonance of instruction and lack of comprehension by males (AND females - AND “Professionals” in the field ! )