Promising Start for Scalping System

I have started a new trading system. It is a scalping system that tries to pick bottoms. So far I am having reasonable success, so I thought I would post the trades online. I am interested in know how long I should practice trade, before using money. I have made the mistake of jumping in to early in the past and lost my shirt in the process. Anyway, let me know what you think, please?

Error: I can’t unload my files. If someone could help me figure out to upload a file, and answer my question of how many successful trades do you need before you can start trading for real money, thanks. I will try figure out how to upload the files they are .bmp extension.

Hi Chris.

It’s hard to tell you when it’s enough to start to test your scalping on a live account.
But in my opinion you can always test your EA live on a $100 account with 0.01 mini lots.

Otherwise I will be happy to test your EA out on my live account. :wink:

I am tempted to say you need three months in order to have experience in several market cycles and to avoid market effects. But with scalping you are taking trades so much more frequent, you could probably get by with less. Scalping demo trading is not going to expose you to requotes and slippage like in live, so don’t rely on it too much.

Forex scalping generally involves large amounts of leverage so that a small change in a currency equals a respectable profit. I like your effort.