Promotional Offers

I am looking for some good promotional offers that forex brokers are offering. If there is anything that could benefit me a little? Please advice?

Don’t go down the root of promotional offers, research and analyse what each broker offers, look at reviews and even ask on the forum other members experiences.

1 Like

If you are looking to earn by way of referring then check out the affiliate program offered by Forexchief. They offer $300 for referral of 5 clients along with endless cost-per-action.
https://www.forexchief.com/partnership/ib-pro/

Thank you for sharing. May I know what is your trading experience so far?

Thank you for the information. Will have a look.

I’m coming up to my first year trading, like everyone on here have and still am experiencing the highs and lows of trading.
Haven’t blown my account since I started, however have experienced the draw-downs that comes with trading.
I’m with a trader which allows me to trade small amounts with a decent leverage, and thankfully this allows me to control my account better.
I post in the community weekly how I’ve fared during that week, good or bad. to give others an insight to my mental state and my thoughts on the weeks events.

1 Like

Wow, that is interesting. We really can do this just to see where we stand along with giving others an insight of it. Wonderful. Where is that community? I would also like to join the same, if you do not mind?