Proof that you can be successful with EAs

My team and I have been developing trading systems for almost 10 years. And years ago - some of my systems were popular and discussed here.

I decided to come back here and just share my opinion and some proof. Basically, I see a lot of threads on here questioning can you make money and be successful with EAs. The short answer is yes, but it depends.

Not all systems are the same and yes a huge percentage of them absolutely will fail you. It’s all about knowing what to look for and having right expectations and the right account size for the respective strategy.

Since I’m new to BabyPips in terms of being a member I cannot post links, so you are welcome to search on Myfxbook for Funnel Trader or Pattern Trader Pro. As examples of EAs working for extended periods of time.

Happy to help answer any questions anyone has about what to look for in a system to figure out if it’s reasonable or not, and how to manage them properly. Not one size fits all, and all are not the same.

Sounds very interesting but it looks a bit scary to use this platform. Can you tell us a bit more?

Are you referring to Myfxbook? That’s just to show verified results. I’m referring to the trading systems Funnel Trader and Pattern Trader Pro those are not confusing very simple. Myfxbook verifies those accounts using investor access… so those 2 robots / EAs have been running for a while with proof that EAs do work in the right circumstances, does that make sense?

This system is ending the week up +155 pips - automated. It does in fact work!

+155 pips for this week

Sounds interesting. Keep us in touch. i`ll watch your performance. :wink:

Wouldn’t your logic suffer from survivorship bias?

Which system was this? Could you point us to that thread here?

Not sure what you mean.

Could you please show us where your systems were discussed here on BabyPips in the past?
How much are you selling your software to the public for?

Sure, our team helped release Forex Growth Bot, if you do a search you can find it. We’ve helped other developers as well release their systems and try to test extensively before releasing any systems in order to deliver a high quality product. Instead of just releasing for the heck of it, which is why there’s negative sentiment about automation.

Automation works to make money, but if you someone blatantly releases a system not to help the client, but just to line their own pockets, then you get a poorly built system. My team from LeapFX tries to release quality systems.