Prop firm FUNDEDNEXT or FTMO

Hi Everyone,

I’m profitable trader, however don’t have so much equity, So I decided to get funded by prop firms like FTMO, or MyForexFunds…
But, lately I’ve heard that on march new company called “FundedNext” was established…
I’ve gathered some information about their programs, and it turned out good deal if we compare to FTMO or any other prop firms,

But as they’ve been just established recently, I can’t find literally anyone who passed their challenge or have real reviews on them,

Would really appreciate your reviews on that Prop firm,

Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Just be aware that only 1 from 200 passes their challenges.

1 Like

You should try out Fundednext, I am trading with them for three months now. Will be sharing some amazing experience soon. But apart from their news rules and the demo phase consistency, I had the best prop experience with fundednext.

So true. i have had three of my friends dropped out of them… but consistency adn strictly maintaining rules are the key that i know.

How is it that you are with a prop firm for all of 3 months and cant show us apprentices what sort of results you have been having? By now you must have passed their challenges or you have failed.

1 Like

I signed up with the 50k Ev account. and failed once. :expressionless:
I lost at their dd and immidiately reset my account. yes I have got the real account now and got my first payout two weeks ago. As I said, their news rules are pretty rocky for a scalper like me but, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I fear if there is any profit in prop firm fund trading. All I can see is people losing their money in their competitions.

They make money out of your sign up fee, FTMO do too and almost every other prop firm. These practices are common with all of them. I’d stay well clear of the lot. If you can trade profitably, use your own money and grow it

Hi, I dont know the FundedNext firm, but the FTMO is really solid company with a long record on the market. We can say, that the FTMO has started this PROP trading industry and you probably can NOT lost your money with them (if you really are profitable trader of course) hehe :slight_smile: my fingers are crossed to you!

Of course they make money out of our sign up fees, but this just one source of their income and this is, what is really important! They are not ponzi prop trading firm like most of other “prop firms” on the market… If you pass their challenge and if you really earn money, the FTMO will send you all your money and this is what matters these days, right?

You can say it, but it isn’t right: there were actually several prop firms before FTMO started.

How do you know it isn’t their only income?

How do you know this?

No, apparently not, because that was also true of My Forex Funds, and look what’s happening to them!

It depends, which company is licensed and which is not…
This is the reason, why we all are supposed to select our prop firm carefully!

What does “licensed” mean? Prop firms don’t need to be regulated at all, and they’re not.

For example: Licensed by MetaQuotes for MT platform? We all can see, what is happening to non-licensed prop trading companies, and migration to DX or cTrader is not long-term solution I guess…

That’s just a MT issue. Who would use that, anyway?!

Lol, especially for Americans?

Migration to futures is the long-term solution, as even hardened CFD enthusiasts are now realizing.

Sorry, but many traders still love MT…

Clearly you have not just a single idea what are you talking about, and even from the fact that you say bad words about FTMO, just shows that you have more than 0 knowledge about prop trading industry.

You accussing that FTMO is a ponzi, while you will rarely find any bad words about FTMO on the internet. You are saying that prop firm are not licensed - yet many firms lost their MT5 license recently. I am not saying that they are regulated by FSA but there is at least some “governance” and clearly Metaquotes is doing at least some cleanup.

Not sure why you are in prop firms category but saying anything bad about FTMO is really ridiculous, did you had any bad issues with them? Did you get funded by them? Did they do any sketch moves towards your funded account with them?

Seems like you are just salty in every topic because you can’t get a single challenge passed?

FTMO are a scam, and you are one of their agents. I’m not saying they never pay out, but they find every reason under the sun not to and cancel your account for no reason.

I can really assure you that I am not their agent :joy: I am just amazed how guys are shitting here on top 3-4 firms running for a years … Well if they are scam as you say, then they are most reputable and one of the longest running scams then :tipping_hand_man: I never had issues with them. They have some weird rules with consistency, but I would not definitely call them a scam … thats a pretty strong wording for such firm compared to other 1000 prop firms popping up everyday and scamming people. I can definitely name at least 10 from my head companies that are/were scam, but guys here picking up on companies that hold the prop industry … I am not speaking only about FTMO, but aqua, Crypto funded, fundednext and etc …

How do you feel about the reactions of all the supporters of MyForexFunds (MFF) defending them to the hilt and pointing out that “saying anything bad about MFF is really ridiculous” because they were the best of the best … until suddenly the CFTC and Canadian regulators started taking them to court for all their fraudulent and dishonest practices?

Any chance that FTMO could turn out to be the same, or are they truly “whiter than white”?

1 Like