Providing trading signals for free

So, that’s an 80% success rate?

(...)profitable trading system with 95% accuracy. We are so sure about our trading system that we don’t even place An SL for our positions

Thank you so much. Please continue trading this system without S/L. We need people like you to provide liquidity.

Every trade has a stop-loss, except maybe the very last one.

2 Likes

Too funny!!! LOL!!!

Don’t you just love the “We are so sure about our trading” part??? Man: if had $10 for every time I felt like that some years ago… LOL!!!

If you are providing them for free than that is really good, otherwise it’s simply not worth it like many people already stated. Cause it’s something temporary as long as it working there. Also yes, post some public info about yourself like your website or so.

Yea , u try to stay away from my topic smart man

Yes that’s right.

Thanks bro. i will

OK fellas.
from today on,Iam going to post the signals for free.
on a daily basis I often get 5-10 trading signals and as a proof I will share Eurusd signals with you.
Heads up :smile:

Do I’ve to email you to get the signals ???

Hello everyone.Long time no C.Iam back after a while that I have been away.But Iam here with some perfect news.
last week I started Trading and implementing our strategy on real account.and the result was just BOOM.below Iam gonna share it with you.I started trading on the real account on may 27th up to now.what do you think about my result? let me know.Btw I know that maybe the profits seem small to you.but you gotta know that I never increased the volume more than 0.01 and Since last week I have been profiting constantly.Now imaging what would happen if you set the volume on 0.1-0.2-1LOT etc.
√ NZDUSD Hit TP = +2.28 profit
√ EURNZD hit TP= +1.22 profit
√ USDCHF hit TP= +2.29 profit
√ NZDCHF hit TP= +2.12 profit
√ EURCHF hit TP= +1.5 profit
√ USDJPY hit TP= +1.53 profit
√ NZDCHF hit TP= +1.27 profit
119 PIPS PROFIT

√ EURNZD hit TP= +1.27 profit
√ CADCHF hit TP= +1.45 profit
√ AUDCHF hit TP= +1.83 profit
√ NZDUSD hit TP= +1.15 profit
√ EURUSD hit TP= +2.68 profit
× GBPCAD hit TP= -3.42 loss
√ GBPUSD hit TP= +1.59 profit
√ NZDJPY hit TP= +1.12 profit
√ CHFJPY hit TP= +2.03 profit

And ofcourse there are some people who wouldn’t believe that the result is real.
you can message me on this very website and ask me for my real account history screenshot.
I will surely share it with you.No problem at all :wink: nothing to be afraid of.everything is vivid and clear :smile:

I don’t see why you don’t post it here if your going to tell people who individually message you. Saves you and everyone else some time.

1 Like

For a thread entitled “Providing trading signals for free”: odd that there’s not a single signal being provided wouldn’t you say??? Sure is a lot of after the fact results and crowing being posted though. I mean to say: you do realize that signals by their very definition are to be provided BEFORE the trades and not AFTER the trades???

So where are these free signals??? I count at least three people on this thread that are waiting for them.

1 Like