Purchase Bitcoin in Dubai

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy large quantities of bitcoin in Dubai. I have daily requirement of 100btc. I will pay cash to buy the coins.

Please can you assist me in getting regular supply of bitcoins.

Regards

Michael

2 Likes

hehe LOL
Michael… What makes you think that ANYONE on babypips is going to have $2 Million Worth of bitcoin DAILY.

Most of these people struggle to start an account with $1,000 hehe

I think your looking for a bitcoin broker to supply you bitcoin daily.

another thought is this
the only reason why you would require this quantify of bitcoin is either because you are ridiculously silly
or
You are smart and looking to start a bitcoin platform of your own (i personally think it’s the latter hehe)

Now. here’s the problem in your plan
WHY DID YOU COME HERE AND ASK THE FORUM

i would say, that , because you did , it suggests that you are somewhat unfamiliar with how it works
and i would caution you to be careful in this endeavour of yours

but to answer your question.
You need a supplier or a broker, Not newbies on babypips who generally don’t have a cent to their name or very little.

be cool mate

1 Like

Hey micheal I know how. If you are interested we will talk further! Thanks

Hi yes, any assistance would be appreciated. I need to purchase in Dubai from a direct source

Have you tried Coinbase?

@michael1988 Are you one of the Saudi princes on the run who needs to move his money quickly? :grinning:

Well lets hope you failed to get them ? :slight_smile:

You should try the local crypto exchanges. I am assuming there are quite a few by now, what with Dubai becoming a big crypto hub. They even established a crypto regulator recently, which can only be a good thing, in my opinion.