Pure Price Action For Dummies

Me too. I didn’t understand most of his posts. He describe very simple aspects of trading with confusing language. Kinda Rhetoric way. :smiley:

Why ST, why?

Again here one. Lol… :smiley: If I want to understand a full sentence I need dictionary. :smiley:

Lol absolutely!

Rhetoric?! I just say what I think! Always up for others disagreeing with it.

I can assure you it all makes perfect sense, I guess we just all have different writing styles. Think of it as an opportunity to try out some new pages of your dictionary. Or an opportunity to hit your ignore button if you want to make the threads shorter lol.

I was browsing the FB and noticed something I had to mention here. Happy birthday Nikita :smiley:

Lol ‘browsing’. As Drew Barrymore said in 50 First Dates: STALKER!!

But you’re right, happy birthday Nikita!! And sorry Bob, I’m joking, obviously.

Lol you could be right. Just never know :wink:

Price action does not have clear entries and exits, they don’t use stop loss, and end up like how you did with great losses.

It cannot be a good strategy without an indicator.

Sman, Agreed. okey?!!

Peace… :slight_smile:

Hi,

I do not usually lurk in this thread, though I have liked several of Nikita’s posts as I browse around BP.

But I need to say this:

@Sman: if you do not believe in Nikita’s method, then just stop hanging around her thread and making put-down comments.

I am also a PA trader ( a’ la Johnathon Fox ), & sorry to burst your burble, but PA [B]does have[/B] defined entries and exits.
[ E.g pinbar at swing low: entry at break of pinbar high, SL at pinbar low, exit(s) at the next logical S/R zone(s). No indicators required. ]

Cheers.

It is valid criticism to help traders avoid losing money trading price action this way, there is no exit using a pin bar, there is is no way to put a stop loss using the strategy mentioned presently, she even said she lost sums of money because she didn’t put a stop loss.

Pin bar execution is only valid with an indicator, because there is no way to tell if it is real without a proper indicator adding evidence.

:59: Hb & glgt

Smam1109,

There is DEFINATELY valid pin bars, valid entries, and valid stop losses without any indicators. Maybe you need an indicator but I trade with clean charts and I’ve been successful. I agree with dudest and I too use have johnathon fox strategy. I’d like you to tell him what your telling us. He makes a living from trading clean charts… Zero indicators… Ur strategy may call for one but that’s your strategy.

Hey guys, don’t pay much attention to sman1109.

He/she seems to have a history of showing up every once in a while on some of the other babypips threads and IMO posts some pretty silly nonsense.

I don’t know if sman1109 is just trolling or a “special person “ playing on the internet, but whatever he/she’s motives, don’t waste your time replying to the silliness. :wink:

It’s not possible, I would like Dudest and Johathon to explain how they use plain charts to make a living, there is no way to place a stop loss, or profit target, with just price action.

The indicator has to show positioning, or the real time moves will ruin the trade without any warning that its going to happen.

It is very hard to time a trade with an indicator alone, so price action alone will make it that much worst.

my mental disabilities have nothing to do with this topic, that is offensive, please keep my handle name out of your future posts.

That right there.

We use the same charts to place stops and TPs.

They seem to work fine.

Where is that “Ban” icon?

I think for the first time, I am going to use it.

sman1109

This message is hidden because sman1109 is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list

It would be really helpful for all in Babypips if you actually started your own thread expounding your trading ideas instead of mindlessly trolling other threads.

Sman1109

We ban you. Lol

Sman go back and read this thread (actually read it) and then tell me there is no stop or tp. I am pretty sure on here I have posted more than one trade where I had a 10-20 pip valid stop. Where my TP was over 100+ pips and my TP was hit. Yeah sure I did not collect there as PA was not telling me to get out. Instead I made more and just trailed my stop to where my TP was. I was going to paint a chart to put monet where my mouth is using a live trade I took. But my opinion is biased there as I do not know how you use indicators. So I will leave that alone and ask to be schooled. How do you place a stop based on a RSI, MACD, Stoch (Icould go on but those three will do for now). Also where is your TP. I am a swing trader I have never seen a true swing on the daily without one of these telling me to get out way before its time. Lastly explain how mathamatical (sorry cant spell) calculations of price is petter than price. Instead of coming here and talking crap bring something to the table. Show what you are talking. I am not asking for a myfxbook account to show who is more profitable. I am asking explain your reasons for you posts. Show it, bring it, I am all ears. You now have the floor sir

Nikita hope you had a great birthday girlie

Lots of GREAT info, thanks for posting!