Pure Price Action For Dummies

I usually don’t trade on Monday’s. But this setup was looking pretty good.

Short the AU but just hit my SL, loss 25 pips.

Strong Australian and Chinese data… be cautious to short the AU.

Normally I don’t see the news except the major news, but today I did not check the news,when you trade without the plan you will loose for sure.

My Euro Aussie worked out well but due to holding it hit my SL at +30 pips althought it went past the 150 pip profit mark.

So I guess its a free trade.

I shorted EU two odd days ago on the H4 pullback after seeing a possible downward move on the monthly candle. Month was about to end and price were being pushed constantly on the monthly resistance area. I speculated that due to profit taking at the end of the month, the bulls will be naturally weaker as the bears have been the underlying order of the market.

It was a wise call. got out with 120 althought it did go a little further south.

I guess overall the last two trades for the month has not been such bad ones.

Hope next month brings more.

Patience pays solidly.

Also watch how a candle forms and takes shape and ends.

It helps when you are trading higher TF candles.

Anyone trade today, can not find a good price to open a position.

Looking to short the pound.
May be on the top now.

Very good price to go short but not 100% comfortable to go short on GU because of the yesterday price, It was really bullish.

Not 100% sure so I will wait and see what market do.

I am not I am out. Took a loss this week going to go crying home to momma now

If you hold your home button and then hit your sleep button you will hear a click, then you will have taken a picture of whatever is on your screen on your iphone.

I get very aggravated when I close a trade and learn that I could have achieved a much higher profit if I had stayed just a little longer. My problem is I’m a little too conservative. I guess it’s a psychology thing, learning to get over it and move on comes with experience I think, wish I could fast forward and be there already :stuck_out_tongue:

Bought the EU at 1.2895.

Thanks tim4072 it’s work.

Great, there is so much you can do with an iphone it’s crazy, I hope this helps!

Closed my EU position with 2 pips profit. I will wait until London open tomorrow,market is very slow due to the hurricane.

If you have put a SL of 15-20 pips and left it as such, you could have been in profit of 40pips+. Guess you are staring at chart’s when the trade is open. I have had the same problem, so i decided to set the limit order’s and leave the chart’s there. It will either hit my SL or TP…Nothing much more than that.

Hahaha it is part of my trading life. I will try it from next time.

Recently i just found out about this app called mt4connector that can connect your pc mt4 to your mobile.
It is exactly what i always wanted. you guys can try it out.

p/s: i’m not getting any direct / indirect benefit out of this, just pure sharing. :slight_smile:

Long NU from yesterday still holding the position, very close to my TP.

D TF

4 HR TF

1 Hr TF
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35113[/ATTACH

My plan was to enter to the next 1hr candle but as I previously set up the entry and it triggered.

Just hit my TP, profit 49 pips on NU.