Pure Price Action For Dummies

Congrats sharebazar.

Hahaā€¦ i closed my NU and AU with 49 pips and 28 pips respectively too!
Finally managed to recover from past few days losses!
So happy! hahaha

Hi gs8888 took your advice left the entry overnight with 20 pips SL and its paid off today with 49 pips, and I took an advice from bob as well regarding the trailing stop, use the small TF to trail it.

Once again thanks guys for the advice.

Short EU @ 1.28335. Looks good so far.

Nice call there. Missed it though as i donā€™t tend to trade Asian session.

But itā€™s showing signs of reversal. :55:

Anyway you moving to Singapore soon right? Then perhaps it will be easier for you to trade Asian though. :smiley:

No trade yesterday and today, waiting for the US election.

Same here. Better to stay on sidelines instead of losing money when we arenā€™t sure of the direction.

Good job both of you. Not sure what will happen do nothing just sit back a wait. I am not in anything either I expected a rate cut last night in the AU and didnt get it. Now I am unsure what to do so I will do nothing. Well I will do something I am going in about an hour to the polls to vote

Best quote I have heard all day

Bob good luck for the vote. Hope your vote wins your party which will bring peace in the humanity.

Once again finished reading the PDF, every time I read it I learn something new.

Hi Sharebazar, do you mind to share the pdf to me please, thanks

Pure Price Action Trading by Nikita.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

Here is the link posted by gs8888.

Might give this a read myself, cheers.

Hi guys, i have a question here.
Currently, i am trying to trade from higher TF such as H4 and so far it seems to work out pretty well.
However, i have really no idea how long should i hold the trade.

I heard from some traders that we should set a target of % return and once that is hit, we close everything and off the chart.
But i am a little more greedy and i try to close whatever percentage of trade needed to hit the % return and let the rest run its way.

Depending on situation, sometimes what i do is close 50% once 1:2 Risk Reward Ratio is reached and trail the SL to the previous peak / bottom in lower TF.
But i was just wondering if i should hold the trade longer like for a few more days or few more candles?

Actually it is very hard to take all the pips, as market moves according to the waves. In my opinion you need to have a plan for the TP and SL before you enter the trade, but if you see strong moves then you can take the 50% when you have 1:2 R:R and leave the rest on BE for few more candle. And you can trail with the small TF.

It is always good when you have a plan for the TP and SL, that will take your emotion out of the trade.

Thanks for the pdf sharing Sharebazar

Hellooo everybody! (Like Apu in The Simpsons). I have learned so much off this thread! Now, I am looking at the charts in a whole new way. Itā€™s amazing. Canā€™t wait for the next week to start!

Welcome Magge wish you the best on your journey. Please do not hesitate to ask question if you do not understand something.

Thanks. I have been watching the charts for a while and to me, it looks like there is alot of good setups around LO. Am I right?