Pure Price Action For Dummies

Hi salimvp nice example, week is very good for the price action trader. missed some good entry but managed to get 34 pips on GU today.

4HR TF

1HR TF

Yup. There were many opportunities especially on JPY pairs. Nice trade on GU mate.

What a day for the seller, I was short on GU from yesterday got out with 39 pips. Positive week for me. Have a nice weekend all.

:59:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends and fellow traders here.

I will be back on regularly from end of January and hope to have another positive year.

Until than, keep the trading and learning

Wow.!!! Niki, great news. Iā€™m glad you back. :slight_smile:

Happy and safe new year to you alsoā€¦

Happy pipping.

Been keeping up with this thread for a few weeks now. This actually works pretty well quite impressed thanks for the info

Happy New Years GUys!

Happy New Year to All, I hope and wish new year brings happines and sucess in our life.

Very big thanks to babypips for everything you did for the new trader.

Very big thanks to Nikita for giving us this outstanding and simple method.

Thanks to bob, salim, gs8888, ST and all other member of this thread. I have learned so much from you guys.

Have a great New year.

Malaysian forex regulation only states that we cannot speculate on the local currency, the ringgit. The rest is fair game.

Im moving out because i am tired of the governments corruption and institusionalised racism againts minorities like me. The affirmation policy is a blank cheque for corruption and its apartheidic implementation.

I believe my childen deserve better.

Singapore is the natural choice because of its Governance and proximity to the rest of the extended family in malaysia.

Happy New year to all. Sorry for the late wishes though.

I wish you everyone a very prosperous and profitable year.

Anyone still trading this method ? I see that there arenā€™t reliable pullbacks throwing in candlestick patterns and also prices being so choppy at the moment.

Hey Pipstages,

I hope soā€¦ I started to demo this strategy.

Regards,

RJU

I took a short position and it hit my SL. Following the communist rule i.e if yesterday is a sell then today is a sell, i took a short position yesterday as Wednesday was a bear candle. Apart from the news did i miss anything like important levels ?

Took the short position at the circle picture which is an Inside bar.

Yup, you missed a important part of the system rule. Read last 4 or five pages. You can see what was there explained.

Keep learning.

Whatā€™s that ? Not trading during the news ?

1. You can never predict the outcome of news events (at least not all the time). So yes it is best to avoid major new events. You will never be able to avoid all new events unless you never trade. So All you can do is trade when your expected outcome of what ever news event is in line with the daily bias.

2. I do not see anything screaming short me on your entry there. I am not looking at my charts but looking at your chart. Yesterday was a bearish candle so yes according to the rules you only look for shorts. However just because you are looking only for shorts does not mean as soon as price move into resistance you hop in short.

Those candles you circled IMO are not a very good signal to hop in. The candle to the left of your circle is a pretty strong looking bullish candle. Then followed by another bullish candle where the body is the same size or bigger than the wick. This is not a strong signal that your resistance will hold. Then you have that almost doji but the problem with that is the wick to the bottom is bigger than the wick on top. This suggests Bulls are the stronger of the 2.

1. You will find all over these pages and now again on this one. One of the keys to trading is not knowing when to take a trade but knowing when not to take a trade. No money risked is no money lost. I know that is easy to say in hind sight but dont just trade because it lines up with the rules of this system. This is not a perfect system. Wait for price action to back your trade idea.

Slight edit ā€¦

Sorry mate for the late response. Iā€™m talking about the support and resistance level. You know itā€™s very easy to analyse about a level of any pair after it happened. I will say you short this pair at support level. First rule, Buy at support and sell at resistance. Just draw a horizontal line at 1.6000. 1.6000 is a pretty support line. Last four days it supports very strongly.

I posted two or three post within last 4 pages. I hope it may help you.

And agreeing with bob in some aspects. There is no perfect system/holy grail. Some days you will have losses for sure. :smiley:

happy pipping.

Well, I was talking about EU not GUā€¦

Well, no problem, same situation in those charts. Support at 1.3025/35 level. Draw it now and find out what is there. Same explanation like GU. Because they are correlated.

Happy weekend. :slight_smile: