Pure Price Action For Dummies

Stay out of the market, ofcause. Especially this close to the end of the month.

Actually on Monday I am waiting for Tuesday so I can open a position and make some money.

As we are all aware, mondays and Friday’s, end of the month and first week of the month can be unpredictable.

But we also know that entry rules and market movements are never written in stone. Monday’s and Friday’s can be very profitable also.

This is where trading becomes tough.

Always remember, if we can’t see an entry, stay out. Guessing usually will cost us money.

Thank you anishfx.

Sorry I can’t like any of the comments from you guys as the babypips apps for iPad does not seem to have it. Or it’s me who can’t locate it.

Stick around and hopefully we can help each other trade better.

It’s really hard trying to trade from an iPad or tablet.

The most comfortable trading app so far seems to be from fxcm, but it is not the same like mt4 on a laptop or pc!.

I feel like I’m just looking at the charts for the first time in my life!

It is really hard trading from the tablet or iPhone,
It’s look like I will never get an entry on the price I want, normally I enter trade through the fxcm web platform and most of the time I close the position through my IPhone due to work.

I am looking for a tablet by which at least I can open the webplatform, I don’t know which one will give this facility.

Every time I look at the chart I feel like I am totally lost.

I’m using both the tablet and iPad.

I have yet to come across a proper trading platform that can match mt4.

Sorry to butt in, been more of a lurker on this thread…

I dont trade or monitor from a tablet, but i monitor a lot from my iPhone when im on the go… Theres an app called ‘Trade Interceptor’ which i use for quite clear charts - its available on my iPhone so likely available on the iPad too, not to sure if its on other tablets too…

Worth checking out though, its free and supports chart feeds from FXCM, Dukascopy and Swissquote…

:57:

I use the Android verison, closest thing to MT4 that I’ve found.

Hello SanJ! Haven’t seen your post anywhere in a long time. You still visit the traders arms?

Well I just downloaded trade interceptor last night but still have yet to give it a go.

Trading is a practice of habit and a habit is ofcause a practice with familiarity. I guess the uneasiness trading with a tab and it’s charts is because I’m not familiar with it.

Might just decide to buy a small notepad and lug it around.

You should look up the Microsoft surface pro that’s about to come out. It’s a fully functional PC and a tablet.

Interesting trend, I’m def going to save this in my bookmarks.

Thanks

Me too using my Android to monitor the positions alot.
However, i dont really enter trades using phone because the S&R lines drawn on my PC MT4 is not transferrable.

The closest app that i used was MT4 connector. But it seems faulty at times.

Btw, anyone here using MyFxbook? I was thinking if its possible for us to share our portfolio for easier learning?

My euro usd short is sightly feverish!

Would anyone support a buy for euro Aussie at 1.2800?

My hubby thinks so.

High risk trades taken in such market conditions will ensure your account rests in peace.

Always learn how to manage risk first and foremost.

Learn how to walk first. We can try to be usain bolt later on.

Yaa, The 1.2800 is next near term support. I will wait for a signal in this area to go long.

Same situation on EU. Support seeing at 1.3400.

pardon for a lurker but what’s with GU? yesterday was a sell, and normally I would be feverish to sell it.
maybe if I get your answer you can reveal a mistake that I used to commit. thanks in advance

Ok Aussie yen is another pair that looks interesting.

I think it might retrace to do a BPC on the higher time frame.

If it does, there is room to short it on the pullback, before looking for a buy.

I can’t post charts, or more to the truth I don’t know how to post charts using an android or iPad, so I am sorry.

Kores, it’s been a good three weeks of shorts on that one, it’s going to need to surface for a breather sooner or later. Be wary of the 1.6500 area. I think a move north is warranted before it can ven think of peddling south.

Being the fourth week of the month, and the end of the month, it makes making predictions a tough call in this business.

But looking to short it now is a tad bit risky for my taste.

When you think price, remember the rubber band analogy I use, it stretches, and needs to pulls back, before it can do anything else.