Pure Price Action For Dummies

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;535267”]Hi Nikita

How are you ? and what about the ebook.[/QUOTE]

Im afraid its left as it is on my lap top sharebazaar.

Its been months since i opened my laptop, trading exclusively on the pad.

When you will get hold of your laptop Nikita.

It is good piece of advice I should waited for the news.

Best to wait until the smoke clears, Amanfx is right on.

Open 2 positon on EU first one hit my take profit 36 pips, second one still on trade secure 135 pips.

146+ pips still holding the position on EU.

1HR chart

EU position closed with 161 pips.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;535473”]When you will get hold of your laptop Nikita.[/QUOTE]

My laptop is here with me sharebazar, I just dont use it any more.

Tried opening another thread here in babypips to pen down the ebook here, but never got further than first post.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;535583”]Open 2 positon on EU first one hit my take profit 36 pips, second one still on trade secure 135 pips.[/QUOTE]

:stuck_out_tongue:

That was a trade with a nice SL

Please make some time and finish the books Nikita.

Another thread please do it, I know you can do it.

What about today?

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;535928”]

What about today?[/QUOTE]

Its not going to be anything new. i still trade the same way. I just thought ill filter it all down and make it two or three pages with some clear chart shots.

Because I dont sit in front of a laptop but am online and trading in between doing other things, I cant seem to concentrate enough or get any decent work put into it.

So I apologize for it upfront.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;535928”]

What about today?[/QUOTE]

As for the markets on USd pairs, I wont go for a short despite the news pushing it up so steeply unless I find a pullback on weekly and/ or daily.

The least would be a new candle tracing upwards to this weeks candle and a pullback on daily.

Until than expect spikes upwards until 1.68++ I think, taking out the stops.

I have a good feeling on this new thread good luck, i will be reading your input thx.

Nikita please do it believe me it will help me lot as well as other members of the thread to keep few pages infront of them while trading.

I am always greatful to you for this thread, and thanks in advance for the books and the new thread.

GU is getting ready for go long, just waiting for the price to come at 1.60

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;536426”]GU is getting ready for go long, just waiting for the price to come at 1.60[/QUOTE]

Someone is on a roll!

GU price is coming on my way to 1.60,

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;536789”]

GU price is coming on my way to 1.60,[/QUOTE]

Sadly its a Friday. Would have been a good entry

You are right Nikita, Friday is no trade day, but some friday I think we can trade with lowest smallest position, so I just open a position and moved SL in BE to see how it go.