Pure Price Action For Dummies

I can’ wait to be part of witness this journey, and learning curve.Take time to help us too.

Hi Nikita,

Price Action trading is amazing. I am new to Forex Trading. Recently I have started Trading on Demo Account. Your Thread is very helpful for me. Thanks a lot.
I am preferring only Engulfing and Pin bars as I am not comfortable with other Patterns.
How do you manage to Trade with other candle stick patterns? are those give you clear picture same as Engulfing and Pin bars?

Thank you…

GU and EU are both at weekly resistance. I am waiting for a daily sell candle to complete and then look for a short. Any opinions?

90 pips+ and still holding it. CLosed some positions partially at 1.5265 as it was july 25th low( Thouhgt it might act as support)

and how it’s look now?

How u guys going?

And hows ur trading going?

Going good so far. How about you ? You not posting these day’s ?

[QUOTE=“gs8888;517020”]

Going good so far. How about you ? You not posting these day’s ?[/QUOTE]

No questions were posted, so disnt have anything to add gs

[B]Blackhand[/B]. I’ll certainly be looking for shorts next week on GU. Reversal pattern has not completed as of Friday 02:00 GMT (Asian session) on daily (she’s still in the process of coming over, more short term upside). But were getting near… perhaps a final push at resistance (1.5572) as is usual.

Nice ‘tech’ analysis. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“R Carter;517297”]Blackhand. I’ll certainly be looking for shorts next week on GU. Reversal pattern has not completed as of Friday 02:00 GMT (Asian session) on daily (she’s still in the process of coming over, more short term upside). But were getting near… perhaps a final push at resistance (1.5572) as is usual.

Nice ‘tech’ analysis. :)[/QUOTE]

Hello Rc, havent talked to u in a long time.

I’m also watching EU closely for PA signal to go short :slight_smile: hopefully next week.

Hi Nikita! Its been awhile. :54: Must admit I’ve not been following your thread but looks interesting. :slight_smile:

I just read all thread, great tips, thanks

How’s everyone doing ?

I guess all are doing well…
How about you?
No trades lately?

I feel good to be back on the forum, I hope every one is good.

Lets get back to the business.

What do you think about EURUSD everyone?

I am going long.

EURUSD

1 Day chart

EURUSD

1HR chart

Hi Nikita

How are you ? and what about the ebook.

Market has not moved all day today probably due to FOMC news today. Better to stay out today.