Pure Price Action For Dummies

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;540348”]

I had the same price in my analysis to go long around 1.60 but when I saw the yesterday was buy so I keep my self to follow the method as I made lots of mistake not to follow it A-Z.

But your chart and explanation give me another hope in my trading. Will be more careful next time.[/QUOTE]

Its best to followmthe rules. U might miss a trade here n there, but u wont make mistakes or loose unnecessarily.

Later on u can try to be abit more flexible.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;540366”]Does Yunny1 trades entries based on daily candle. Does he follow the daily bias.[/QUOTE]

He doesnt do candles as much as price levels.

His TP is more like swing trading, and SL is not like ours either.

And he at times adds to his trades.

Here is my trade on demo. SL moved to BE.

1hr

GU shot up almost 80 pips, excellent call Nikita. Respect

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;540545”]GU shot up almost 80 pips, excellent call Nikita. Respect[/QUOTE]

Still did not beat ur 150 pip call on the NZDCHF! Beautiful 1:3 RRR on that one!

You guys see anything today?

Master always beat the student, may be 1 or 2 times student gets lucky.

No trade today yet, but I think EA is looks good to go long.

Daily chart

I will wait until 1hr candle show some good signal.

Guys, google " trading with rayner ".

Its a good page.

Nothing being sold, some simple uncomplicated short videos explaining price action trading using the weekly, daily and hour 4 charts.

He also posts videos intermittently explaining his thoughts on what he thinks the market is doing.

I have just started watching it.

The fundamental concepts for market bias etc is very informative.

Pay attention to how he marks his buy and sell zones. Its pretty much how Yunny trades.

These r the places where candle patterns matter.

Worth your time.

Thanks Nikitafx i will check it out.

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;541390”]Thanks Nikitafx i will check it out.[/QUOTE]

I dont know about harmonics pattern trading mentioned by Rayner.

I dont use fibo etc etc because they tend to be self filling prophecies.

Marking entry and exit points based on these patterns are not my cup of tea.

But do read up on the SR levels and candle patterns though. That two is similar to what we do.

EA jump to 150 pips, miss the trade unfortunately.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;542132”]EA jump to 150 pips, miss the trade unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

EA had a good weekly set up
The entry was clearer on H4 compared to D TF

Ok next weeks promising candles are USDCAD and EURGBP

The EURGBP had an engulfing candle last week, it looks like the bulls r back.

Hello Nikita.

I’m having some confusion with weekly chart’s as I’ve just started off with them

Looking at this weekly chart, Price seem’s retrace to a level and go down, Also forming a inverted hammer previous week.

And looking at the Daily candle, It seems like a bull run and retrace to a key level and about to shoot north again.

Bit confused here. Could you help me out

Ur right. Weekly does look like a retrace to previous broken resistance, especially when the month has been net bull. So as the month ends we can usually expect prices to retrace a little, before the beginning of a new monthly candle.

Just like trading smaller time frames where we ignore all signals contra to daily bias, I tend to ignore all signals on daily that is contra to weekly signals. Last two three weeks candle closing shows hammers, so Traders would look for opportunity to sell on daily, hence u see it dropping inch by inch.

Reverse of what happened to EuromAussie.

But EuroAussie clearly showed we could buy. And daily finally followed the sentiments of weekly candles.

KiwiChf looks like a buy, resting on the weekly support

NZD/CHF waiting for the price to come around .7450.

As we all know higher time frame is more reliable then smaller TF, but if we try to enter in DTF our SL will be smaller compare to Weekly TF.

But can we enter the market in the view of weekly S/R and enter in lower TF like D, 4H and 1H and put SL acoording to the wave of the lower time frame.

At the moment my SL is above or under the previous wave in 1H or 4H TF which I am ready to take loss for the particular trade.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;543649”]As we all know higher time frame is more reliable then smaller TF, but if we try to enter in DTF our SL will be smaller compare to Weekly TF.

But can we enter the market in the view of weekly S/R and enter in lower TF like D, 4H and 1H and put SL acoording to the wave of the lower time frame.

At the moment my SL is above or under the previous wave in 1H or 4H TF which I am ready to take loss for the particular trade.[/QUOTE]

It works just the same.

Just keep in mind, a lower Tf SL is at times less valid and are prone to be swept by spikes. But just choosing lower or higher peaks on higher Tf as Sl wont work all the time either.

Thats why its important to view both and wait for entry position.

Keeping in mind of direction based on weekly. Like AU last week. Despite it being at the support level, AU still went down because candle stick on weekly shows strong sell previously. So majority of traders will be bearish on AU.

Same went for Euro Aussie, two earlier hammers, so majority of traders bought at the bottom, so eventually last weeks candle was a good bull run.

[QUOTE=“Nikitafx;543701”]

It works just the same.

Just keep in mind, a lower Tf SL is at times less valid and are prone to be swept by spikes. But just choosing lower or higher peaks on higher Tf as Sl wont work all the time either.

Thats why its important to view both and wait for entry position.

Keeping in mind of direction based on weekly. Like AU last week. Despite it being at the support level, AU still went down because candle stick on weekly shows strong sell previously. So majority of traders will be bearish on AU.

Same went for Euro Aussie, two earlier hammers, so majority of traders bought at the bottom, so eventually last weeks candle was a good bull run.[/QUOTE]

Its also important we keep a close watch on what week is it. Dont be surprised if weekly candles do t do what they r suppose to at the end of the month or the beginjng of it.

Its important we factor in Mondays fridays beginjng of the month n end of the month into our record keeping.

No trade for me today. Keeping my eye on EA,GA and NC pair. Wating for the market to give me good setup.

UCHF looks like its ready for a swing upwards.