Pure Price Action For Dummies

Agreed my trading idea is not looking so good but it is still early in the trading day so we will see what happens. Like I said I was going to sit out for now till I seen something to suggest a long. Right now that is not looking good but we are on support (like you said and the daily candle has a ways to go yet to early to tell. But not looking good.

sorry i didnt state the support i was referring to for a pull back. it was 1.67260 as price has been testing it throughout last week but friday’s candle later closed above it. so i expected price to retest it again before journeying up to 1.7xxxx.

am still a learner though so if am wrong kindly correct me but i spoke based on my chart

I have heard pure price action is the best trading strategy. Anybody had any luck making consistent gains?

Ah well good on yeah mate. That is a valid trade idea, and does fit the concepts nikita talks about so it could work. I personally would not trade it but that dont mean anything I dont even really trade this pair. I just gave you my thoughts like you asked. :slight_smile:

is like nobody visits here during NFP week

Quickest 45 pips in my whole trading history on EA pairs,

Missed some good entry today, but managed to open short position on GBP/CHF yesterday but hit my TS with 37 pips.

GBP/CHF 1HR

WEEKLY AND MONTHLY HUNT.

My latest SnR line technique.

Daily, weekly and monthly hunt.

MTF.

Works well on all pairs.

Beautiful entry for both AU and AJ too.

For those who still find it difficult to draw SR lines.

Small SL. High trade possibility.

And works like a charm for those who like pending orders.

SNR AREA.

Example of weekly SnR marking.

EuroKiwi WTF.

Red line marks possible retrace for next weeks candle before price shooting further up.

Drop down to H4 for lower low price wave for SL.

You uploaded EUR/GBP pair pic, but I checked on EuroKiwi pair really looks good.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;610285”] You uploaded EUR/GBP pair pic, but I checked on EuroKiwi pair really looks good.[/QUOTE]

Just an example of how I move my ruler Sharebazar.

The really juicy ones I keep for myself.

[QUOTE=“Nikitafx;610332”]

Just an example of how I move my ruler Sharebazar.

The really juicy ones I keep for myself.[/QUOTE]

Master always keep the best secret with them, that is why they are Master. But master give few of their best strategy to their best students, but only student become best when they try really hard to understand and listen to the master.

When ever you write something I learn something new. Really appreciate your input…

Open a short position on AUD/NZD pair but closed with 21 pips.

WTF

DTF

4 HR TF

Hope it will give another opportunity to go short next week. What every thinks about this pair.

[QUOTE=“sharebazar;610436”] Master always keep the best secret with them, that is why they are Master. But master give few of their best strategy to their best students, but only student become best when they try really hard to understand and listen to the master. When ever you write something I learn something new. Really appreciate your input…[/QUOTE]

Hahaha no there r no secrets.

Im just a little superstitious about publishing trade setups that I am looking at.

[QUOTE=“Nikitafx;610461”]

Hahaha no there r no secrets.

Im just a little superstitious about publishing trade setups that I am looking at.[/QUOTE]

I have a solution for it, please send me your trade setup via private msg to me only… I will not discuss with anyone…

Another solution is to upload all the pair and discuss,so no one will know which pair you will trade.

Believe me I am also superstitious because if you make a bad call we will blame anything…

no problem you discuss before trade or after trade but please do not stop giving us this valuable info…

Is is my trade for this week.

Pending smaller TF entry formation

Can you explain pls?

[QUOTE=“JUAN55;610929”]Can you explain pls?[/QUOTE]the blue line is where i expect the price to retrace back before heading north again. Ideally thats where i would look for a buy

BPC.

Broke out, that should be the pullback area, before a bounce and continuation.

Thanks Nikita. I am reading your thread but sometimes I am confused with lines colors. What do you mean with every one: grey, blue, red…
Thanks for your support

[QUOTE=“JUAN55;610952”] Thanks Nikita. I am reading your thread but sometimes I am confused with lines colors. What do you mean with every one: grey, blue, red… Thanks for your support[/QUOTE]

Oh initially it was my way of knowing what was my previous analysis.

Blue meant buy price, red meant sell price. That was when i was monitoring many pairs.

And like many things I stopped using my own method after sometime. Its just colours now. They mean anything.

Nowadays i just pick two or three pairs for the week or the month and concentrate on that daily. Pairs that look very promising.

What is your anticipation for EUR/USD for next week, Nikitafx? Just would like to know your opinion…