Pure Price Action For Dummies

This was my position yesterday before I moved it to BE SL was smaller then 50 pips This position was closed because I moved it to soon to BE. I opened a new position with more or less the same setup and moved SL to +36 pips and will trail it for now

Very good at least we all gets some pips out of this trade.

1 position just hit and closed with only 40 pips. Hope new member of this thread will get some idea how this works.

1HR TF

Sharebazar,

It was a messy trade. My SL was hit on the same level as yours and I opened a new trade again

First trade at BE 1.3 pips
Second 36.3 pips
Last 57.7 pips

Total 95.3 pips cant complain except that it is on demo

Hi TC Holland,

That is very impressive. 95pips is a very good amount for me already. Hope we can share some ideas for every weeks, so as time goes by, we can grasp this method of trading by the back of our hand.

Hi Gssg,

Opening 3 times on the same trade is not a good habit. My lesson for today is to have more patient and if I move my SL it should be on a logic place. From opening the first trade and closing the last were 113 pips possible without messing around and paying for spread

The idea of this trade was original from you and I took it because you put my attention on it. And it was in line with my analyses

Overall this week was negative on my demo account but close to zero. On my live account I made a small profit

How did you do with this trade?

Have a nice weekend,

TC

Hi TC Holland,

I also open 2 positions for this trade. But its within my 2% limit per trade. First trade net about 40pips, second trade about 70pips.

Glad that you made a profit on live account. I still have a long long way to break even on my live account. But I believed it can be done. As Sharebazar mentioned before, this method of trading is valid and very simple to understand. I am trying to master this strategy only right now. Patience is something very important when trading this method, but it is very hard to overcome as well.

Enjoy your weekend, cheers…

[I][/I]

Congratulations TC for 95 pips and profit on live account.

Gssg thanks for the heads up on this pair and well done you made also 110 pips.

I wanted to hold my 2nd position bit longer but hit my TS and closed with 126 pips.

Patience and follow the rule is very important any method we follow.

Not all trade will give us profitable pips but it always pay off if we follow our plan every time we open position. So if we have negative pips then we can get back on positive pips when we get this type of trade.

1HR TF

Sharebazar,

I didn’t have the patience to wait that long also as it is on a Friday

It looks like your new method opening 2 position How is this with your risk in this trade?
Any way you got a lot of pips. Well done as well

Have a nice weekend
TC

Have a great week-nd guys and gals, we will do it again next week.

entered a pending buy order on nzd usd @ 0.7327
sl is below my monthly SR @ 0.7277
tp below weekly sr @ 0.7432
Reason for buy : Price bounced off my monthly SR.

Appreciate your comments.

It doesn’t look like a buy to me. I would place a pending short order around either at .73149 or .73446 with a 10 pip stop loss, based on my observation.

Please note this is my personal opinion, as I am still new to Price Action.

I agree with you. Only see sell signals. Donsls I hope your order was not trigered

You guys are correct. I thought it will respect the Monthly SR (as in the past).
Thanks a lot for your comments. Really appreciate it. I too am new to this and still learning.

Hi everyone what do you think about GU pair.

Weekly

Daily

4 HR

1HR

Based on the graph I would prefer to place a pending short order @ 1.51981 because of downtrend bias and I can get away with a SL around 35 pip. If you decided to short early then the SL will have to be bigger. Note this is my opinion and I am still fairly new. And lastly, I will not trade today and wait till tomorrow to clear my head due to a big loss today trying to get even with the market.

What do you guys think about nzd usd. I see the Break and Pullback on 4H chart.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Although I did said that I wasn’t going to take any trade today…I eventually went long G/A @ 1.95039 with a 58 pip SL and
my TP is 1.95737.

My final trade for the day…

Tbh I don’t know…the market been a bit weird today. It start to shoot up around 100 pips and then start to shoot down. You can go long @ .73303 or @ .73145 with a tight SL, due to broken resistance becoming support. As for me, I would rather stay out of N/U and just wait and see.

How about the following eur usd?
Go long around 1.1371 ?

Hi Sharebazar,

I also think this setup is not bad, but the only thing not so favourable for me is the daily bull candle. Other then that, I think I would enter a small risk on this setup, and if today prices close as bear candle, I will up the lot size for tmr. What do you think?
By the way, I have already entered a small short on EU, which is after the pullback on H4, similar to GU as well. Same thing, small risk size as well.