Pure Price Action For Dummies

I went short on EU @ 1.1484 , so if you went long @ 1.1371 your making $$$ and that is always good.

Hi Sharebazar,

Did you do the GU trade? I think today should be good taking a small risk on a sell trade on GU based on yesterday’s daily candle closing as a pullback. What do you think?

Went long on gbp chf @ 1.4041. sl was @ 1.3991 (below gib 50 and weekly SR level, both of them aligned nicely)
Hit my tp @ 1.4125. Got 84 pips

Went long on eur usd @ 1.1385. Just moved sl to BE

Went long on eur gbp @ 0.7489, sl : 0.7435, tp : 0.7589

You might notice that I am using fibs here. I base my sl based on fib level, if the sr is far away. And if sr and fibs line up, then it is great.
I am still testing this out. Let’s see how it works.

Did I open good trades? I would like your comments on this as I am still learning.

Hi Gssg,

Just open a short position on GU let’s see how it goes. I can take a loss of 50 pips if it goes against me. Hope not make loss.

Hi donsls,

Congratulations for 84 pips. Hope you get more pips today.

Hi Sharebazar,

how are you doing? My GU got hit on the stop loss 50pips. I think no more trades for me this week.

Thanks sharebazar. Do you agree with my positions? I want to make sure that I am doing this right. Not a flash in the pan.

Hi Gssg,

I am still on the trade, don’t know what will happen but just trying to stick with the trade.

Sorry to hear that you had 50 pips loss, don’t worry we will make it back more soon.

gbp chf closed in profit +84 pips
eur usd closed in profit +80 pips
BPC worked well on those trades :slight_smile:

still in eur gbp @ 0.7489, sl : 0.7435, tp : 0.7589

Hi donsls,

Well done, you just beat me today, just kidding.

I had three trade this week 2 trades on silver ( normally I don’t trade ).

Total gain 104 pips

And 1 trade on GU which is just Hit my SL loss of 54 pips.

Hi Sharebazar,

No problem, we will make it back. Anyway its the start of the month & week, so have to be more careful.

eur gbp hit my sl for -54 pips.
For the week I earned : 106 pips

Not bad. This is my first trading for the year, but I am still in DEMO. Not there yet for live trading.

Let’s see whether I could duplicate this next week with YOUR valuable help.
Thanks to all who commented. Really appreciated.
Have a great week end.

Everyone in this thread have a great week nd , and we will do it again next week.

Have a great week-nd tonyro44 and everyone.

Is anyone know where Nikita is, thread looks empty without the master.

Hi TC,

I am taking the same amount of risk but with 2 position. Like if I open 1 position and it hit my SL, maximum I will loose 40-50 pips.

But when I am opening 2 position I cut the lot by half. So I keep my SL in same amount.

Advantage is if it go against me then I loose less and if the price go against me about 15-30 pips more and I can see that market will move my predicted directions I have another opportunity to enter another position.

But according to the trading history it looks lot better because I am more careful and more importantly decipline, trying to follow my plan in every trade every time.

Hi guy I would like your opinion on this trade. GBP/USD

What is the likelihood that price will reach 1.50832?
It look like a classic textbook head and shoulder pattern.
Will definitely take partial profit at 1.52122 if price is reach and try to let it run after that.

Manage to book some profits on GBP/USD but got stop out on the other remaining lot at break even.

Thanks for the explanation Please keep us informed. Last week I started gambling, I think that’s the best word for it. I had a lot of loosing trades. I need more patients and discipline. Many times my SL is hit before marked go in my direction or SL is hit after having +40 pips and then loosing 50 pips because I didn’t move it to BE

Was your GU trade a winner with 54 pips? Long or short?

How many % winning / loosing trades do you have?

TC

Sakeplz GBP has a great chance to reach your number 1.50832 , but you have to wait a little longer. The good thing is , you can go back in now at a better price and do it all over again.

Didn’t open a single trade this week. Had couple of pending orders that were not triggered. Hopefully I could earn some pips next week.
Have a great weekend everyone.