Pure Price Action For Dummies

Sharebazar,

Nice trade and nice analyses. I understand completely how you did this trade. Unfortunate I was to late to join it…
Thanks for sharing

Regards TC

TC Holland yes i went long, and now i will sit on EJ for a while until it comes back.In the mean time i will use my own $$ to buy me lunch. he, he

You confused me because Sharebazar was showing a short trade. I will follow it to see if you get your lunch back :slight_smile:

I see where the confusion was TC Holland , i wanted a quick hit long and get some lunch money , and then i was going to wait for the short on EJ. As you can see it did not work out that way. Now i’ll have to wait for it to reverse and travel north.

Thanks everyone, good start of the month.

Monitoring AUD / USD pair.

Weekly TF

1HR

Red line can be a potential entry point, if there is a signal on smaller TF.

Sharebazar,
My “Red Line” is at 0.78791 that is close to what you have. I marked some small differences between your chart and mine that can explain it. Are the wicks on your chart missing by technical issue or because of different broker?

It looks like I am on the right way…

TC

Hey TC holland i got stopped on my EJ. Good by lunch money. Now i have a chance to go long again at a better price and make my money back including my lunch money. :22:

When I upload the screen shot the line( wick) get faded. It happens with the horizontal line as well so I have to make it bigger all the time. But your chart is same as mine.

May be because I am uploading through mobile.

tonyro44

Sorry to hear about your lunch…EJ doesn’t seem to be on the bottom yet

I agree EJ i will just wait and ride it north TC. in the mean time i will play with GBPUSD south.

Hi TC

What do you think we will get an entry today…just curious. …

Not anymore. For me a loosing week again

Have a nice weekend

TC

Friends,
I have a question regarding the following chart (eur gbp) 1H. In this chart I see 2 possible SR lines (A and B). If I were to trade the BPC pattern, should I enter the trade at point A or wait for price to come to point B?
Appreciate your comments.

Zoom Out more, way more. Until those lines go a decade back and retouch the euros last up trend, and you will see the best choice.

why are you not shorting the euro? and aud/nzd? Look at the monthly charts!

the Euro is falling apart, you need DOLLARS to buy OIL!!!

Hi Donsls,

I think that is where the signal comes in

Point A or B (if I am trading off of the 1H chart as I cannot go lower than that due to my job)?

Hi donsis,
From the chart, I dun see any pullback. EG has been free fall all the way since Feb. Also why don’t you consider trading H4 as I feel that most of the time, the picture is clearer. You don’t need to guess, just trade what you see on the H4.A good example of BPC will be EJ (H4) in my opinion. Although the number of entries is lesser, but its much more quality.
Anyway, its just my 2 cents thought. Hope it helps.

I can not say it will be A or B On both levels you can look for price action. If you get a good signal you can trade. I think B is more in line with weekly SR and is more valid, but like GSSG says EUGBP is very weak and might never reach B

TC

My trade setup for today and also short on EG

It is looking good for this week Who cares about Fry 13th…

Have a nice weekend