Pure Price Action For Dummies

Hi Gssg,

EC, EU AND EJ can be a good trades but not sure about CHF / JPY.

Hi Naadhan,

I can’t open/access/download the PDF.

What rules you want to know, if you want to know the trading guidelines/ rules then read
from page 1.

Hopefully you will understand otherwise feel free to ask questions.

Hi Sharebazar,

Do you mind sharing why you think chf/jpy is not nice? I see that the weekly candle forms a pin bar last week. Now I am waiting for daily to form a bearish signal in order to execute a sell. If daily got no signal, then no trade for me for this pair.
But I am curious about your opinion, would you mind to say your comments?
Thanks

Hi Gssg,

You are correct and your analys is very good, there is no major reason only because I don’t feel comfortable with any CHF pair at moment, honestly speaking I was also put this pair on my list for this week but still not 100 % confident about it.

Because I am not confident that is why I mentioned not sure about this pair.

Hi Sharebazar,

Thanks for your comments. After hearing it, I felt a stone lifted off my chest. Thanks bro…

What is exact your question?

Hi Sharebazar,

Thanks for your reply on my answers. I like to know a little bit more about question nr 7. How important is this for your trading? Can you know this exactly?

I took a look at your EUR/CAD and it is hard to find out why your 2 lines are exactly there. Did you take the trade ?

Hi TC,

Not yet, I was waiting for the price to come between those two lines to open position.

We can see on daily TF around those two lines price respect many times, also see the further left of the chart.

It’s a tough call IMO, there are 2 things that CHF/JPY has that I like. The big gap from when they removed the peg ( Big moves set trends) and the fact that Japan Economy is taking a big hit.

Today it was, I didn’t pay attention to it.

Hi TC,

Yes, open 1 position, it looks like market will start to move tomorrow. Hope it works out according to the plan.

And about question no 7.

As we all know that market does not move only for one reason, it requires all the elements of Fundamental, Technical, sentiment and many more to move any financial instrument one price to next price.

But as a trader our duty is to find out the reason for the price to move in particular time, day, week, month and year for educated decision to make better return of our investment.

Only problem is that we have very limited resources and many difficulties (Less time, less money, limited education, limited experience etc ), as a retail trader to find out the actual reason for price movement in a given time.

For example Trading is similar to all other profession but why people don’t get success after even few years of experience.

If anyone want to be a lawyer,doctor,
engineer etc, what an individual do they go to university for education then once they finished they start practicing under a professional to get experience for few more years then they have to apply for the practice certificate to become professional.

If trading is similar to other profession then what a new trader do to become consistent profitable trader, we open a demo account start trading then try to learn all technical indicator and everything about trading which we can have hand on, there are no actual guidance or syllabus to follow unless we go for a professional training provider. ( very hard to find).

Just think about for a minute if all other professional do the same thing to become professional it will become disaster.

Ok just for now will be continued

Closed position on EUR / USD with 81 pips, wanted hold it longer but hit my TS.

Moved my SL to lock some profit on USOIL, let’s see what happened now.

Hit my TS on USOIL and closed with 271 pips .

Closed 1 position on EUR / CAD with -61 pips still 1 more position open.

Hi Guys,

How’s everything going? Are you guys monitoring any pairs this week? Things look a bit vague this week for me.

I entered a short on nzd/usd with a small lot. It’s the end of the month.

Hi Blackhand,

Agreed. End of the month, got to be more careful.

I think EURUSD is interesting. Looking at H4 and thinking it’s in a pullback

I definitely will chalk that trade up to a bone head decision. It happens. Moving on…

Locked in a few pips that will soften yesterday’s loss of focus.

Whats your Leverage to trade only a couple of pips?