Pure Price Action For Dummies

Welcome back aman

Boy, AUDUSD wonā€™t stop. It just keeps on climbing.

NZUSD

This is what they mean when they say it came within an Inch of my SL?

I dont think there was even 5 pipettes there, keeping in mind that is a full blown min 15 chart.

1:3 RRR. Done for the day.

Thank you. come again ( Appu at the Kwiky Mart )

Lol! .

Nikita correct me if I am wrong but is that a moving average on your chart? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

BUSTED! LOL :smiley:

I put it up to see if I could do the SMA min 1 trading much better than compared to how I was with it when I first started.

The results were astounding. It was totally useless when I first learnt it.

The difference is now I can make sense of what the market is doing in general. It was a different story when I first started and SMA Min1 was my first system.

So I guess an system would work if you could make sense of price movement and bias.

I have EMAs on my charts, Niki, thereā€™s no shame in it. Iā€™m a PA trader, but I use EMAs. Embrace your inner Moving Average.

ST

Bob I want to know as well. If it is MA I will be very worried.

Sahi bolo yaar tuneā€¦kamane keliye seekhna tho padegahiā€¦
It takes time to get thereā€¦

Iā€™ll never admit to this in public and please donā€™t tell my friends or family, but I have the MACD on my 4-hour charts. :56:

tweaked settings at 5,13,1 :wink:

Lol no worries I use moving averages all the time to help judge dynamic S/R. No shame in it. Fibs whatever helps me find my potential targets. I just seen it there so I had to comment.

Does anybody have an idea when aususd will start going down again?

Wait, let me check my magic ball first and iā€™ll get back to you

LOL, another friend coming out of the closet!.

I will get back to you. I am awaiting my super cool decoder ring. I see nikita gets one to

Only got 23 pips in whole week but I am very happy in terms of no loss. I hope every body had a great week.

It is good to take small pips overall rather than booking the loss at the end of the week. But if the market trends is not clear the best approach will be to stand aside and see the markets.

Yes UWC Neeraj you are correct. I am trying to avoid trade everyday. Only open position when I see every thing is satisfied.

I must say you have come along way from when you first came on here. I like the path you have chosen mighty grass hopper

Hi bob I must say it was not possible without you and Nikitaā€™s help and support, I was a helpless loser in terms of trading, but slowly and gradually learning the concept, but still long way to go. what i have lerned so far from babypips forum and especially from this thread that there is so many ways of trading, but one should find the perfect one to be consistantly profitable.