Q5 XAUUSD Trading System

WEEK 8:

Off to a good start, see below

Last trade 40 pips profit target, ended at breakeven, Up Arrow @12:48 see below.

Just scaled out half my position for 40 pip gain

Second PT hit, very quick 100 pips:

Sideways this afternoon since the 100 pip gain today, so nothing changed as yet, see below.

Sideways over night, but edged up to new high, see below.

The importance of remaining calm in choppy conditions is evident again. Q5 generally ignores the chop:
See below for new high of the day.

FYI, for those who are interested, none of my program’s re-paint. In my humble opinion, repaints are a total waste of time.

New high $$$

Nice 340 pip gain in just over 24 hours, see below

Pretty flat overnight no extra gain on last reported entry:

Week Nine:
Finished last week with 400 pip gain.
Started this week with 100 pip loss but recovered beautifully yesterday and last night with a 220 pip gain:

Choppy for most of yesterday but now on the move, 250 pip profit in 24 hours is pretty good, more to come.

If you want to see this running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Your results are interesting, still getting good ones lately?

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

I have been getting great results since I started running live around October 2022. I am always tweaking and improving the algorithm, but as it stands its pretty good. I also currently run it with the same success on USOil and USDJPY, but those are outside of the scope of this post. If you look for the sebpip entry in this post you can see it running live and go back and watch the historical videos.

sixnano

1 Like

Week 9: Continued, quick 40 pips profit target hit, and let it run.

60 pip PT hit and on we go:

100 pips happy days:

I again re-iterate, FYI, for those who are interested, none of my program’s re-paint. In my humble opinion, repaints are a total waste of time.
If you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Getting a nice finish to the week 140 pip up

WEEK 10: Still short from Friday:

If you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Very choppy day, maintaining short trend:

157.11 is the S3 support level.
Finally broke through for a new Low:

ARROW UP (Long Order) quick 40 pip PT already hit, letting it run to 60 pips for the next PT, then the remainder will run on:

60 Profit Target Hit, happy days

Last 3 trades 500 pips gain.

Rode out the pullback to a new high: excellent result, pullbacks are the killers!

Three pullbacks avoided last night, and now in nice territory.

I again re-iterate, FYI, for those who are asking, none of my program’s re-paint, what you see is what you get. In my humble opinion, repaints are a total waste of time.

Still @140 pips waiting now to see where we end up.

This is actually a very quick 100 pip gain. Due to a lagging internet issue the arrow went in 6 minutes late. Those who receive the arrow signal via email got in earlier.

Q5 Power in action again:

220 pip gain in very quick time

Great night, this is why we love to trade:

if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Running flat since the crazy night last night, nothing to else to report as yet.

Nice quick 50 pips Q5 magic strikes again

On she goes: Another great week:

WEEK 11: Following on from another great week, he we go! Still in Long trend from last Friday. It’s the usual Monday crawl, see below

if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Still maintaining up trend. Waiting on US market Open

Finally she moves Q5 Power:

She goes again, nice 160 pip profit, pushed through R4 line.

No repainting with my algos: if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

Hi All, going on holidays for a week, stream will also be off line. Quick 130pips before the trip

Back from holidays the short run has continued…

No repainting with my algos: if you want to see this strat running live, sebpip has given instructions earlier in this post.

240 pips up on this move.

WEEK 12: Here we go: FYI this will be how the new stream will look in the future, so easier to read.

Very choppy day. Although my stop loss came close, I moved it down a little more to see if the movement heads back in the right direction.

Gaining a little

Breakeven

80 pip loss, the first for three weeks. Followed by very quick 50 pip gain, so 30 pips down for this week, but looking like we are finally getting some volume.

Recovered from the previous loss (they do happen, its part of trading), now sitting on my Short entry.

Total recovered from the last loss, which is fantastic. Losses happen but if we can recover with some confidence then the stress levels are reduced. Currently 80 pips up on this move.

160 Pip gain

HI! I’m sorry for the delays in replying I,ve been very busy and never got a notifications that you answered back. So wow! NIce play ! Is this Q5 available or I can just follow your LIVE ? I mean, HUGE THANKS if that’s the case. I will follow it with a passion! hahaha
I’m fairly new to trading but I love it and I’m on it part time everyday until I can make a living. I aim at 2 years mark.

Hi Jeff,

At the moment you will have to just follow the stream, however as from this week, I am now trading full time (only took me 12 years to get here). So, what you will see over the coming weeks will be improvements to the readability of the signals (better entries and profit target markers). Over the next couple of months, there will be availability to automated email/SMS signals which of course provides greater freedom for the user. There will be a small charge for that automation (I still have to feed the family). In the meantime, just practice on the arrows, simulated of course is best until you become confident with what you are doing. Patience is the key. Cheers sixnano

1 Like

Great that 's amazing ! I’ll be one of your followers :slight_smile: I like your attitude vs other traders who think they’re the best and put down others… I’m with a live account because I’m doing ok so far. Ony in XAU it’s still a bit confusing but I’m getting better. I use EMA 8, SMA 32 and CCI 24 . When all these align I trade. It’s doing ok so far :slight_smile: will get better with time

We can learn from each other; I am not into the ego stuff, just want to improve and give a little back to those who are interested. I will code up your ema and give it a go. What timeframe are you using? Also, I am happy to answer any questions on trading XAU, I guess I have a reasonable level of knowledge.

1 Like

Avoided getting involved in the big pullback and now continuing on with the down trend.

So far for since 1 July Q5 had had 13 trend moves: in no particular order the maximum pips available for profit are as shown below.

+260+150+170-100+180-110+230+140+380-100+310+210+140.

Total gain = 1750
Total loss = 310

Net gain 1440 pips * your lot size

I Have added automated fibs retracements to my algo, looking for feedback to make sure my interpretation of its use is correct. Any comments are welcome. See screen dump below from my server.

Think I had it upside down, I believe the screen dump below is more accurate

WEEK 13: Still slow market, but pips are there if you take the slow/steady approach:

Down she goes

300 pip gain

Still on down trend

Picking up pips now

Another pullback avoided, 450 pips up in slow market conditions, is ok:

I use it on 4H TF which is easier for my schedule. It’s not giving me as much as I thought though… I realized the few mistakes I made and I will have to work on other ways lol
Thanks for the offer to test it out

Cheers Jeff

Week 13: Finally, after 12 days down trend, we have an uptrend arrow.

Still in uptrend despite the initial drop after the up arrow, 40 pips up

Continues to rise, although slowly.

Good pips now!!!

The perfect trend pattern. 450 pips on the way down and currently 200 pips on the upside.

Slow decline but still in up trend.

Sorry for the delay WEEK 14, break even on the last down arrow, currently up on up arrow.

Avoided the big pullback and then rode huge up movement

Up she goes: Profit target 2 hit, let the rest of the position run until a down arrow.

Maintaining upward trend

Still moving up: +250 pips

Slightly sideways after yesterday’s big move:

For anyone who is interested, my algo does not re-paint. What you see is what you get.

Nice 300 pip gain, change of direction to short trend:

WEEK 15:
Continuing on from last Friday’s change in direction, small losing trade ATM, will let it run!

For anyone who is interested, my algo does not re-paint. What you see is what you get.

Still flat from last Friday:

50 pips up:

Down she goes +100 pips

Continuing on downward trend +120 pips. Pt taken at 100.

Down trend continues +200 pips

WEEK 16
Still in downward trend

WEEK 16 cont: Finally a bit of movement after 3 choppy days

Worth waiting for +280 pips

Slow and steady sometimes wins the race. +350 pips

After 12 days on down trend +350 pips, we have a change in direction

40 & 80 pip profit target hit.

Up she goes

WEEK 17
Still in up trend from Friday afternoon:

Up she goes, second PT hit 170pips

+200 pips

+300 pips

WEEK 18

Hi all I have been on holiday since 20th Sept, see screen shot below.

New low for the week

Still trending down

Nice run on the short side

picking up good pips +300 so far.

+380

+580 great run

Hi sir I need your indicator

Hi,

Sorry Q5 is no longer streaming.