Question about trendtraderpro.net

Hey guys, I hope I’m asking this in the right place, and please forgive me if not, but have any of you heard of Trend Trader Pro at trendtraderpro[dot]net? It looks very promising and there are a ton of good reviews about it on Trustpilot. I can’t seem to find very much info about it, and its quite expensive. But I’m thinking about buying to give it a shot. The owner of the system even says you can trade Forex with it, not just stocks. Thanks, any advice or help would be very appreciated. Or if any of you have purchased it, I would like to know how its working out for you.

M. Owen

Ok, well I guess no one is going to answer. That’s ok, I’m thinking about going ahead and buying it anyway. IF anyone ever sees this – wow, I’m beginning to wonder – I’ll post back in a few months and let anyone that MAYBE will see this, how it goes. (-:

Well, I think before you risk your money with any trading platform, make sure that you check it properly. It is about your requirements and they must be met anyway.

Hi did you purchase this program? is it any good?

Oops, I apologize smokeddescent, I did not realize you had replied back in February.

Hello Hitman, yes I did go ahead and purchase the program (TTP that is). I haven’t really used it yet because I just recently subscribed to Nicola Delic’s Trade Juice program, which seems to be pretty good, but you have to play with your Stop Loss a little because sometimes it will take you out of the trade too early. I learned the hard way on that. (-: However, I’m just still using demo mode as of now. I do want to start using Trend Trend Pro, it’s just that, I would like to use it just for trading stocks, and I would like to build up my money in Forex first to put in my stock trading account. Thanks for your reply.

Hi, have you been able to use Trendtraderpro yet? How is it working for you?

I am thinking of purchasing, but am searching for reviews first.

Thanks,

Hello Armando, wow that’s funny, I was just sitting here staring at my email and your reply popped in. (-: Well, I haven’t really used TTP yet to trade. I do like it, and I think a person can probably make money with it. I did however go through all of James’ training, sometimes watching his videos several times. What I want to do is try to build my Forex account first, and then I want to start stock trading with it. So I’m still studying Forex right now. Like I said, I do really like it, especially when he talks about jumping in on the pullbacks and riding the trend up. But, it is a hefty price tag. So, sorry that I can’t really give you any more information than that, because I haven’t really traded with it yet.