Question for Filipino Traders

Hi Filipino Day Traders. I just want to ask what time/sessions do you usually enter your trades since in our country , the most volatile session , U.S session is at 9 till 5 in the morning. Do you literally wake up at dawn to make trades? Or you enter during the Tokyo-London , London sessions.? Thanks.

2 Likes

it depends on the trader. I’m in the US, so like you said between 9 - 5pm are the times where the market is most volatile. But, I know some traders that wake up early to trade when the London session opens, around 3-4am. Placing pending orders helps also. For example, I placed a couple of buy stop orders for EURUSD last night, and woke up to profit. So, it just depends on the trader and when they’re comfortable trading

I just saw someone here saying they’re from the Philippines. I think it’s @Gilas?

1 Like

Though Im from the US, but I am living in the Philippines at the moment(3months now). I trade at the beginning of the London Session and normally end my trades at the end of London Session.

I see . That’s what I do too actually. Just want to know how others do it. :slight_smile:

I trade 3pm to 1am Philippine time

Hello @Pip-Peeeep! :smiley: Woooow. Nice to see another Filipino heeere! :smiley: Hahaha. :slight_smile: I check my charts during my free time but usually, I check out my charts in the afternoon and check out potential positions from there. :smiley:

I see. Well thanks for the answer. I just want to know how other filipino traders manage their trading time. :slight_smile:

Try @PipNRoll