Questions about advertising and solicitation and forum rules

This is not an issue about whether advertising is allowed. It’s clearly obvious that it isn’t. The issue we’re discussing now is your behavior. The fact that you keep questioning our actions regarding this situation and particularly how we view the way you interact with others is evidence enough that you don’t think you’re doing anything wrong. That’s the real issue. Like I’ve said plenty of times, your behavior has been reported basically since you started posting in April. It’s not recent. And as much as a Horlique2 might tarnish our reputation, you’re behavior towards other members is just as bad for our reputation. You say he’s made it 3 months, you’ve made it 6 months. Both of you bring/brought value with your offerings, but like we told Horlique2 after we banned him, membership comes at a cost - the cost is adhering to our forum policy. We gave you the benefit by requesting you simply change your tone. We gave Horlique2 more than enough chances to stop his blatant advertising even after contacting him several times. He didn’t, so we banned him.

You’re still here. Members and visitors find some value in some of your posts. That’s the good. But your treatment of many other members is completely disrespectful, regardless of their motives. And your actions of changing your posts to utter nonsense is yet another sign of just poor behavior. Juvenile might be a better word.

The educational and experienced half of ILovePizzaMore can stay. The rude and aggressive half has to go. You choose which one you want to be. We’ll choose which one stays.

Pipstradamus

I’m aggressive because I care… And I know what it takes to make a lot of money doing this. I will care less and that will solve the issue of my posts getting flagged by people who are put off by having someone disagree with them. :slight_smile:

I suggest you report everything to the admin. They know what they’re doing.

Keep calm and Report. :slight_smile:

Someone who only dedicates to troll and insult arround and now complains because is receiving his own medicine. Well, kinda poethic don’t you think? You have dedicated a lot of effort in pissing me off, even you ruinned my last thread because you wanted to be the knight of civil rights but prior to that you insulted all latins in a very awful way and nobody banned you.

I have seen this happen on another website which I will reffer only as FXCrap. Many good old members decided to leave because of people like you.

You don’t accept criticism, when someone tries to make you notice you start your troll and bann campaing. So don’t complain. And please stop bothering everyone.

And what about insulting and harasement??? You are a master of both.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;536178”]Someone who only dedicates to troll and insult arround and now complains because is receiving his own medicine. Well, kinda poethic don’t you think? You have dedicated a lot of effort in pissing me off, even you ruinned my last thread because you wanted to be the knight of civil rights but prior to that you insulted all latins in a very awful way and nobody banned you.

I have seen this happen on another website which I will reffer only as FXCrap. Many good old members decided to leave because of people like you.

You don’t accept criticism, when someone tries to make you notice you start your troll and bann campaing. So don’t complain. And please stop bothering everyone.[/QUOTE]

You have called more people" idiots" then anyone I’ve seen… You reference wanting to kill people and slap people numerous times in one of your threads… You have even used the “n” word (racial slur). I know for a fact your posts have received more complaints then mine. Where mine may be aggressive, yours have been down right offensive.

Here are some examples.

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;528488”]With Muggles I am making reference to people who does not have a f word in geruind idea of what trading is.

With this thread I am asking you to share all the crap you must deal with everyday that makes you wanna kill muggles.
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;528488”]
I have a coleague who always is making fun of me, when he stretches out of line I say “OK let’s settle outside”, I am much bigger than him so he finnally shuts up but he is always saying “Oh why don’t you buy FB or buy EUR it is rising.” I always respond “really?”. Normally he is making fun of me because most of my trades are losers and he cannot believe I am still making money and also makes fun of me because another coleague is always making more than me but that other idiot does not protect his account, yes he does not use SL.
.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;530317”]
It really makes me wanna kill Muggles.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;528940”]Another reason why I wanna kill Muggles: They all caomplain all the time. I am sick of it.[/QUOTE]

Well how about being so negative all the time… Posting depressing comments… Advising a voodoo and mental psyche strategy, etc… What do you think about that …sir?

P.S: You will be the luckiest Man if I did harass you :wink: lol

You know it was not a racial statement but you have found a perfect excuse for trolling. Have you ever watched GI JAne??? When the black GI says to the female recruit “You are the new negro in the block”, and by the way I have said fagged and that is an insult to those with a differnt orientation, but no, you only care for black people… Anyway, in my early days my mentor told me “You are an idiot”, today, the best words I’ve ever heard.

Have you ever served in the army?? The training season is much worse and instructors are yelling all the time because your life will depend on your mental strenght. I am not negative but for the news in the block, somebody has to warn them about the incoming pain.

I didn’t serve the Army but I have 5 family members who are either currently retired or in active service in US Army, Navy, Airforce… and I grew up with big family and in 3 rd world country so I know what it’s like… If you think your post are not negative, but apparently most of us see it that way not just me… So maybe reevaluate your post before submitting it… IMO…

[QUOTE=“Mr Gone;536193”]

Anyway, in my early days my mentor told me “You are an idiot”, today, the best words I’ve ever heard.[/QUOTE]

Your mentor sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

Well, don’t blame me for thinking for myself. And no, it is not negativity, it is just you seem not to understand.

Already then… No I don’t recall that I ever insulting or harassing you… If I did, I apologies…

Chill guys! Let’s stop all these and move on. Respect begets respect.