Questions!

Valeria and Natalya,
Thanks for the info. When I get a chance I will read through the link. :slight_smile:

The price alert in Trading Station that Natalya mentioned is great. If you need any help setting up the email alert, try using the email configurator here Email Configurator - FxCodeBaseWiki .

Another option for email to SMS price alerts is the Mobile Price Alerts from DailyFX | DailyFX

Enjoy!

Is there an indicator for trading station 2 that I can use to show RR levels.
Like If I mark my entry and stop it shows me where Risk to reward ratio will be 1R, 2R, 3R and so on?

Fibo can be used for this but we cannot customize fibo to do this on trading station 2 platform.

There is not an indicator to your exact specifications, but it is a great idea. I will pass the suggestion to our programming services team. We have a risk management indicator for Trading Station in the app store here. You enter in the percentage you want to risk on the trade, stop loss and limit distance in pips, and the indicator computes the number of lots you can trade along with the risk/reward in dollars based on the stop/limit distance. Here is what it looks like:

How are you wanting to customize the fibo? If you want to add a level not available in the pre-set list, there is an option to add a new level. Take a look at this screenshot of the fibonacci settings:

Let me know,

Jason

I was able to add new levels like 100% is entry and 0% is stop loss. Then 200% is 1:1R and so on.
I cannot add text on fibo levels to show the ratios.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for.
See how it plots the RR?

That is actually a great idea Aman.