"Quharvo": Quantum + Harmonics + Volume (Supply/Demand) + Fibo Multicurrency semiaut

Good day traders,
I’ve got the pleasure to share with you my trading strategy, that can be used and tested for free. I’m not a native english speaker so please forgive any error you’ll may find.
This strategy:“Quharvo” is made by bits and pieces of others, as far as I know the combination of those is original, and I’ll give credits to the different ones.
Quharvo has been studied for more than 9 months now and it is currently under forward testing by some people. Any comment, criticism or suggestion is more than welcome.
Let’s start from the strategies: Quharvo is made by QUantum + HARmonics + VOlume (supply&demand), uses Fibonacci for first tier TP and it is a semiautomatic strategy: it’ll open orders for you, you’ll have to set TPs manually.
I discovered quantum with Quantum London Trading strategy. The idea behind this was to open orders on every new max or min and close them at the first opposite min or max. The indicator (attached) draws several boxes (red for shorts, blue for longs) taking in account a number of bars in the past, the more the value, the higher the number of bars.

On top of the indicator you will find an EA. There are several Quantum EAs, I use the Shaolin one (attached) that is very easy to use and to set up. Shaolin EA will open an order every time a new Quantum box appears. Bear in mind that the entry value should be the same as Quantum’s, otherwise boxes and orders will not fit.

Harmonics and Fibo. I’ve studied for months the harmonics. There are a ton of them:

The thing I’ve learned is that whatever the pattern is, it usually retraces at a minumum of 38.2 Fibo. That’s why we’re setting our TP at 38.2: we will hit it.
Volume + SupplyDemand. There are times where you’ll desire to know what is happening to the price, and times where you’ll want to maximize your profits (Level2). We’ll use Volume and Supply&Demand areas to read and understand the market.
Ok now that we’ve done a bit of theory let’s talk about the strategy. Every trader has 2 main issues:

1. When do I open the trades

2. Where do I close the opened trades

3. Shaolin will open the trades for you. Install the quantum indicator, and visually set a value to the indicatator in a way that the boxes appear (TF 5 or 15) in a way that you wouldn’t have many orders opened during a swing (examples will follow). Select one of the mayors, go on 1D timeframe, see what the trend is looking like at the moment (if you don’t know how to do it just look and the last 2 valleys/montaigns, if the second is higher than the first is a long trend, if it’s lower it’s a short trend, if they’re even is consolidation/distribution). If the trend is long, just set the EA Long, if it’s short set it short, if it’s cons/dist just have it short&long.
    If you did everything good, you’ll see orders flowing at every box you’ll see.

4. We close orders at out TP. Our TP level 1 (for beginners) is at Fibo 38.2. Just draw a Fibo from the beginning of the last swing to the top and set your TPs to 38.2. Whenever a new max or min appears, you’ll have a new order and you’ll have to move manually the TPs to the updated Fibo (target at 38.2 where the gray box is).

As you can see not all the orders will be positive at closing, but since we have an increasing lot size, the operation will be positive.
    Later on we’ll see how to maximise the revenues reaching higher targets (for experts) with Supply&Demand zones keeping our 38.2 as a Stop Loss level.

More infos in the next post

Indicators+EA.zip (131 KB)

Let’s see a couple of examples from today’s charts:
This to see the trend on HDKJPY:

And this to see operations:

In this chart I showed you the different quantum boxes (the red ones) and the EA opened orders that you can see when there are new max levels. As you can see we draw the Fibo line from the minimum to the last max (might have to draw it more than once, if a new max is found) and we set the TP to 38.2, because any harmonic figure retraces at 38.2
And we hit the target 38.2 (moved the TPs a bit down so you could see all the orders open):

Lots are very important: you want to have a rising value for the orders, so that the first ones even if closed not in profit will be smaller than the last ones, like in this case:

And here, always 38.2 (was sleeping so I got the second tour :)) EURGBP:

USDCAD, 38.2 with some slippage:

Monday operations:
EURJPY:

AUDNZD:

Quite a strange day today, not a lot of price movements. Just harvesting something in the second part of the day:
XAUUSD:

and now EURJPY nice closing target LVL2 demand area:

2 nice closings:
USDJPY

and HKDJPY

Nice closing today EURCHF:

And AUDHKD @ supply area target lvl 2:

Again EURGBP:

AUDNZD target 2 in Demand Area:

Hey!

Thanks for your contribution, I find it really interesting!

May I ask all those charts you are showing, what TF are they? Can you expand a bit on the execution of the strategy?

Nice closing AUDCAD today:

and AUDHKD:

Hey Sotdumm,
my pleasure: I use T5 and T15, depending on the pairs. Actually it is easily understandable, when you set up your quantum values, a numbers of boxes will appear. Depending of the amount of boxes you can decide if the amount of them and where they do appear fits the strategy (you don’t really want them in the middle of a swing), let me show you a couple of examples:

You want to set up your quantum and choose your TF in a way that there are no/few boxes on the swings in the chart (you can actually SEE how many boxes are there). In this case quantum value was “60”.
Now I fixed it for you:

With “200” as quantum value there are no more boxes during the swing, so for the upcoming days you’ll be ok. If you find yourself with few boxes you should higher quantum a bit, if with too many, you lower it.

About my strategy:

1. Go @ D1 timeframe. Decide if the trend and set the ea orders: if long (long orders), if short (short orders) if in accumulation/distribution (both long and short).
  2. Set your quantum+ea entry values as I told you. I can even give you advices on those.
  3. Set your TPs every time an order is opened, set them at 38.2 of the main swing if you’re just starting, you’ll 99% of the times reach it. Once you master the 38.2 target then you can move at the lvl 2 target set that goes to the supply and demand areas.
  4. Call home to tell them the results :slight_smile:

If you have any other questions, let me know.

BTW the list of pairs I follow with corrisponding TFs:
GBPUSD 5M
EURGBP 5M
EURJPY 5M
EURUSD 5M
EURCHF 15M (Safer pair for this strategy)
AUDNZD 15M
USDJPY 15M
XAUUSD 5M
USDCAD 15M
NZDUSD 5M
AUDCAD 5M
AUDHKD 5M

Some new closings:
AUDNZD:

2 Cycles in EURCHF:

1 in EURGBP:

Strange day today not many closures. USDJPY: