Inspired by a message i´ve posted minutes ago:

[I][B]There are only two things that i am affraid of:

1. My own Pride

2. The lack of control of the first one.[/B][/I]

The most important quote of all times:

[B][I]Cut your loses short, Let your profits run. Period.[/I][/B]

[B]Lose is more than hesitate.[/B]

The Bread of Life

“I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. … I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever”

The Light of the World

“I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life”

The Vine

“I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing”

• The Good Shepherd

“All men dream, but unequally. Those that dream at night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake the next day to find that their dreams were just vanity. But those who dream during the day with their eyes wide open are dangerous men; they act out their dreams to make them reality.” Lawrence, Thomas E.

We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are - Talmud

Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” - Jim Rohn

“Its the land of the free, as long as you have the proper documents, lic#, insurance, fee’s, permits, applications…oh and money…er debt, same thing, you know, if you buy into that kinda crap”

-Jez

Reminds me of a Bill HIcks quote “You are free to do what we tell you!”

Sometimes you gotta do what you have to do to let you do what you wanna do

“it’s like a jungle sometimes. It makes me wonder how I keep from going under”. Grand Master Flash.

“The price is wrong *****” - Happy Gilmore

Great minds will always ENCOUNTER violent opposition FROM MEDIOCRE PEOPLE -Einstein

True. They will never accept for what you are but when money starts to fall from the sky misteriously you will be sorronded by these guys.

[I]The best argument against the democracy is a 5-minute conversation with an average voter.[/I]
[B]W. Churchill[/B]

“Find out what it is in life that you don’t do well.
And, then, don’t do that thing.”

[I]The Most Interesting Man in the World,[/I]
as featured in the [I]Dos Equis[/I] beer commercials.

The American actor Jonathan Goldsmith plays the part of [I]The Most Interesting Man in the World.[/I]
Yes, his accent is a put-on. The quote, above, is even better, when you hear him say it.

And if the narrator of the [I]Dos Equis[/I] commercials sounds familiar to you, it’s probably because you have heard him narrate the PBS [I]Frontline[/I] series.
American actor Will Lyman has been narrating [I]Frontline[/I] since — forever. And [I]Dos Equis[/I] commercials since about 2006.

if you want peace, dont talk to your friends, talk to you enemies

Not really a quote more like thought of the day

If eve doomed the world for an apple what would she do for a Klondike bar?

A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life. ”
Richard Bach