because life’s too short to own a Porsche"
FChat forum

“Experience is for those that didn’t get it right the first time”
?

"money is not everything, lack of money is everything"
Baby pips signature

"I don’t like cocaine, I just like the smell"
Uncle cracker

"you can ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences of ignoring reality"
Expat signature.

life’s too short for boring cars and cheap wine.

“Ouch.” :slight_smile:

Pipstradamus

LOL!!! I don’t think that was meant towards forums such as this. I think it was directed towards the “Sign up here, and it will only cost you $29.97 a month!!!” forums.

“Something is fundamentally wrong when the ounces of prevention outweigh the pound of cure.”

-Anonymous-

(but you might know the guy) :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha. Of course. Just a playful quote of mine! See the quotes. LOL.

Pipstradamus

I suddenly feel like a runway light. That went right over my fool head LMAO

“you can’t sometimes never tell what to least expect the most"
and
"one never nows do one"
or as James would say
"one never nos do one”

:smiley:

“I don’t feel tardy”

-Van Halen

Haha! I’m sure it wasn’t with you guys in mind :wink:

Tragedy in life normally comes with betrayal and compromise, and trading on your integrity and not having dignity in life. That’s really where failure comes.

“Trading is simple, all you need to do is buy low and sell high OR start selling-Short! Nothing fancy
That’s all you need to do!”

When you really believe that trading is simply a probability game, concepts like right and wrong or win or lose no longer have the same significance.---- Michael W. Covel

[B]There are two kind of people: The one who says they are mentally strong and the one who think we all have a limit. The first group must be right because they are 95% of population.[/B]

Normally peopple tolerate abuse and insults because it is non polite to claim for a good treat or because they pretend they can hold it. I preffer to stand for the right of being treated well because i am going to explode someday anyway. And it happens all the time, maybe you don’t notice but happens everytime and everywhere you see. People gets mad when i say “we all have a limit please stop pissing me off”, anyway much of your “friends” are not your real friends. True Story.

“It used to be said that when the U.S. sneezed, the world caught a cold. The opposite is equally true today. Our prosperity is linked inextricably to the maintenance of a strong world economy, an open international trading system, and stable global financial markets.”

I don’t know if these 2 have been posted
52 pages is a lot to look through!
But these 2 are my favourite.

“The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise”.
Cornelius Tacitus (AD 56 – AD 117)

also

“He either fears his fate too much,
Or his deserts are small,
That puts it not unto the touch
To win or lose it all”
James Graham, 1st Marquis of Montrose, 1612-1650

“The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise.” Tacitus

“Comfort is the enemy of achievement.” Farrah Gray

“If you knew how much work went into it, you wouldn’t call it genius.” Michelangelo

“The glory and the memory of men will always belong to the ones who follow their great visions.” Ptolomey

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky

“There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” Alexander the Great

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” Lao Tzu

“Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. Sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.” Vince Lombardi

“The man who cannot believe in himself cannot believe in anything else.” Roy L. Smith

“Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” Muhammad Ali

“The only thing standing between most people and their goal is a bull**** story they’ve been telling themselves for years about why they can’t achieve it.” Jon Mercer

“If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your ****, thenï»ż you deserve it.” Frank Zappa

Each trading failure is a sign that you are doing something wrong; it is not necessarily a good predictor of ultimate potential failure or success.

Or something just not turned out as expected.

Yes, exactly.