Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

Haha. Me and her are getting along great today. No worries. She said hey, trade NU and AU and as long as you long them, I got your back. I was like, Ok hun, I will do as you say. What do ya know, she is smarter than me xD

Im back on the Renko train, simplify things, sell only, Something I did back in the day with good success. Why I switched back to trading both directions was just a trail thing, to see what it had to offer… Ive come to the realization, I dont need to go Long anymore…

Now, tonight Im putting a final plan together… Have to go back to find trigger times for EN, ( dam you Leg0nd, you got me hookd on that pair, probably forever, lol…)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you hear that Leg0nd? Whats that sounds?

Lol. That’s pretty funny. Maybe I will look into EN and GN tonight. I like lots of pips, but I don’t like losing them quite as fast if I misinterpret my ladies message lol. She can be quite cunning sometimes.

todays chart art, it really doesnt get any easier… I check a few things before entry, like palse, bwhaha

You understand the con of the lottery, but not the money you lose to the brokers? Wow, that’s rich.

Every time you open a trade, you just paid your broker the spread. EVERY. TIME. Add it up…

I don’t even have to check out your analysis/system to know you’ll fail because I know the Brokers got you Beat from square one.

Like I said before, the only reason your repeated failures are palatable is because you never really deposit money.

But of course you say that is how you want it, but what you don’t realize is that you’re hoping for a winning streak so astronomically impossible that you might as well be playing the lottery! If you think playing the lottery is stupid, just keep in mind that what you are hoping for… that impossible winning streak… is not any more probable than winning the lottery. And actually less so, because you haven’t even accounted for the emotional factor (as the account increases beyond your comfort level)

wow, you busted your $1000 account. You’re really runnin with the big boys now!

You I get though, you’re young and play this like another video game. The pocket change you deposit provides some cheap thrills, and maybe just maybe your passion will outlive your ignorance and you will eventually realize the true path to success.

Just remember, you’re in a whole different boat than MNVRS. You can do plenty of other things if the trading thing blows up in your face. He’s 40 and doesn’t really have time to head back to school, and has a lot of obligations related to his family that you don’t have. I think by the time you hit 30, you’ll think back and feel really sorry for him, and perhaps even have some regrets about getting him all pumped up about this trading hobby of his…

Im not worried about money. We are a team. Once I make it I will force him to trade my system if I have to lol. That’s what friends do. I lost most of my account last year, but I didn’t lose the money I put into when trading system 1 as I call it. I lost profit, technically it was my money because it made it yes, but I didn’t blow my initial investment so do get that straight.

I am 100% complaint to my rules, but my rules are very different than anyone else’s. I enter at open, I hold til close regardless of market conditions unless I get stopped out at 60 or 100 pips depending on where I place my stop. As I improve I will adjust my stop closer and closer. My entry rules? Look at some indicator? Hell no. My excel document has more power than any of those fancy indicators 100 million can buy. I don’t even just look at a few output equations I developed and trade off that either.

I established relationships between outputs with definitive ranges, that must occur a very precise way or I do not take a trade. This mindset i started developing a month ago, and now I really am pushing it forward several notches by actually not taking the highest probable trades. I compare multiple days with very similar outputs plus output relationships to the day I trade AND if the day I trade plus all the good trades I have taken do not have nearly identical characteristics, then I do not trade. I don’t have 3 rules or 100 rules, I have deductive reasoning with the ability to notice intricate relationships. You can’t teach a newb or pro trader this type of skill nor a computer program (EA) for that matter. That’s why I don’t waste my time explaining everything I do in my thread, this thread, or to other traders I have shared my spreadsheet with. I would have to write a novel for that sh!t and frankly I don’t care to. And I am still learning all these relationships, the good and the bad. For now I take the simplest, easiest relative patterns and trade them. In a few years I will be able to tell you if a bird will take a sh!t in china and cause the Dow to drop 500 points. This is No game, not do I treat it like one. so get that none sense out of your head. I have over a gb of personal studies all math based with proofs (on paper) to prove my findings. It’s not about making 10 trillion, that’s part of it sure, but it’s about being right and insane amount of the time. In my good weeks prior to when I bounced sheets, I was pushing 80%+. For a few weeks straight. You can’t do that off blind luck.

You don’t have to explain your method. Everything I need to know is in the account balance.

If you had any confidence in whatever it is you were just describing, you’d have found some capital by now and on your way to the big time… not fluffin around with 2-digit accounts. lol

Get it?

And that’s where we differ. I must successfully trade a “2 digit account” for several months if not a year before I even attempt to fund my account with any amount of money. I trade very high risk right now and until I fully develop how I want to protect the capital I make, it would be insanely stupid to trade any much more than I already do trade. I don’t want to cut risk down due to “fear I might lose,” I want to eliminate risk in a different way. By the time I hit the 1 year mark funding will find me, therefore I could care less about searching for it. In the meantime I have 3 sources to validate my success when I achieve it. My trade journal, my fxbook, and my broker account history plus broker statements. I’m creating a track record with multiple sources to validate unlike the majority.

So what kind of risk per trade would you be taking on say… $100,000 account?

When I get to that point I will be trading the same spreadsheet with much more knowledge of the outputs, rules, and ranges within the sheet acquired from trading this sheet up until then. with a much more precisely calculated stop. I wouldn’t risk 100% for reason in case I get stopped out I would want to be able to place the same trade size the next trade or couple trades if I went on a losing streak. For now, a reasonable guess would be between 40-60% account balance, but until I get to that level I do not have a definitive answer for you. I would have to do a lot of math to figure that out. It would be dependent on how far away my stop loss is for starters.

Also it’s highly unlikely I would take trades every day. I’m finally to that point now. Major step for me. In a few weeks I will determine if I trade Mondays or not.

Here is where I need to get better. Im seeing a strong Support level in red, so might see a reversale here, seeing we seen 163 pips since the last. I actually cancelled my stop that is seen here. Wont look lower unless 1.6100 is cracked. Hey Leg0nd, theres that 1.6100 we talked about a few days ago,

gidday Money , if u like renko so much see if you can load smoothed HeikinAshi onto your platform .it can be done on Mt4 ,its worth a look

gives clear indication to enter when price is above or below the smha.

Hey Q, whats good Bud? I never really thought of adding Heiken ashi, because I usually have bad lag with any indicators on my renko charts… But the way I use them now is differant, as I will be manually entering my orders on Oanda Java, so thats not really an issue now… Here I added the smoothed and also a histogram version… I like what it shows, i have to admit… Will have to watch it, and see how it helps my entries…

Also, Kudos to Me for cancelling and taking note to the support level, as it looks to be trying to reverse… Woot, +1 for the bad guy, .lol…

Good looking out Qed, and thanks for your input…

Great pips to you bud!!

you really think you’re going to get somewhere changing your method every few days? LOL

admit it… you have no idea what you’re doing… and NEVER HAVE

[QUOTE=“TooToo22;624294”] you really think you’re going to get somewhere changing your method every few days? LOL admit it… you have no idea what you’re doing… and NEVER HAVE[/QUOTE]

I’m still curious why you are still assaulting money and quite assaulting me. Age is irrelevant in your previous argument about me being young. What caused your change of heart

Yeah, confirmed, it lags really bad… 8 second freeze-2 second free-8 second freeze, cant even drag my lines or scroll the chart now… Good looking out tho, it will just annoy me. Add the fact I live next to a dog kennel, ( 2 dogs next door that bark constantly 6 feet from my office window), then add the bass that some asshole somewhere around my house that plays rap music all day and night… Cant track it down yet… I have very very very sensitive hearing… Like i cant even be in the house when my wife cuts nails. I cant even be around when people eat pop corn or chips, or cereal, or even the movement of peoples mouths when they eat, i can hear the food, and have to wear earplugs at dinner time, seriously… Which, brings to the fact, I cant watch alot of the Utube videos of trading because some of the dudes on there sound like they are chewing gum… I actually quit high school because of gum chewers, can you believe that? Dead serious… Dropped out in the first part of 10th grade. Just couldnt take it anymore… Even the clicking of the mouse… I had to search and test 20 mice before I found a super quit one… lol, Mice. Mouses, lol, *shruggs I dont know… Another reason I cant watch many utube videos… SMH, I know, I have issues… Snoring, uggggggggg, I have to wear earplugs to bed…

OK, anyways Q, thanks…

Hey man, I know what Im doing, I added a dang indicator to see what someone suggested… You evidently cant even give me props for my prediction of possible reversal, that is clearly in play currently… Dont you have a cat or something to play with? Why dont you just leave us the hell alone, and get out of our thread, unless your really trying to learn something, in hopes of going from Rags to Riches, and just trollin us… I think you really want us to fail in the long run, so you can step on your little sedistool to beat your chest and say, “told you”…

Is this U?

ok he does have a point about changing things , I did for 4yrs or so , but if you cant offer encouragement its better to just let the “smarties” do it their way and learn the hard way… there is no quick way… ive seen guys lose $200k trying the quick way… the only people ive seen win long term are the ones who persisted after going broke (or close too) and starting again little bit by little bit , nothing more demoralising than making $14k real money (not demo) in 3 or 4 days then losing it in 2 due to “action paralysis”, watching it happen and doing nothing … PERSIST PERSIST PERSIST , but be realistic …cheeers Q