Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

Take everything with a grain of salt money. We are on a different level my dude. Successful or not we are the ones willing to push Conventual wisdom to the limit. Conventual wisdom has a limit. Keep that in mind. If we don’t push non conventional wisdom forward, who else would? I been thinking all day how to defend my friend from those haters, but I haven’t figured it out yet. Seems like my nigga is stronger than I thought. :slight_smile: props to you money. We gonna make money together :slight_smile: smash some mugs certainly ;). Keep it up, only the strong survive xD

No doubt Leg0nd, I think im better today then Friday. Just keep pushin, keep chippin away, and keep focused. 95% fail, less then 1% get wealthy.

Rock it this week Bro, and just keep getting better…

I really hope so. I actually want you to succeed, I’m not against you. Which is why it pisses me off so much that you refuse to better yourself. Enjoy the book.

And if I could offer a suggestion… step away from the scalping. Try trading with 20-30 pips stops, and try to go for 20-50 pip targets… you might find it is actually a lot more emotionally rewarding than what you’ve been doing these past few years :slight_smile:

lol, and you’ve definitely got first-hand experience of all the above haven’t you akeakamai.
It must be like looking in the mirror every time you interact with this guy.

That wasn’t cold it was sub zero. Why vent your own ish on MoneyNVR?
No reply necessary…not a cow is given.

Hey folks,

Im not to good at long term trading. The book im reading is “Forex Price Action Trading”, By Bob Volman *thanks D-pip

It revolves around tick charts. Just have to work on my entry, and starting to get the hang of it… Trading EN is kinda difficult because of the spread *5… So I have to tinker around with it… By the end of the week, i should have a good grasp on it… I Miss alot of action while Im sleeping tho, so thats a bummer… Although there are many pips to collect during US time, it just seems to be hit and miss and fake outs out the whazzo… Im getting it tho… I just enjoy scalping…

• Leg0nd, Im going to throw in another $5 into the account,

just think if you guys hadnt pizzed me off I coulda shared something to help you in REAL a/c

mainly xauusd some spi200 Oil futures and dj30 enjoy Q

Good job, and like I told you before, We dont trade gold, oil , or DJ…

But non the less, nice trading, and keep rockin it Q…

No need to get salty, right?

The big difference between me and you is that I want MNVRS to succeed. You want me to fail.

I can only assume this comes from a very deep-rooted dissatisfaction with your own life. I won’t speculate on what problems you might be going through right now, but let me assure you that making ill-informed smart-ass comments on a trading forum won’t be helping you solve them.

When the person you are trying to help has a rather stubborn disposition, it requires some rather shocking statements to wake them up, and help them see with clarity, the truth behind their failures…

Yes, It was “sub-zero”, the truth hurts, but often is what is required for change. REAL change.

Money has this great positive attitude and never like “ever” gives up mentality. There are those people who gave up right away. However, there is probably something that is missing. A " gap" that needs to look at as to why still not there. Maybe rushing into things to make that oh so million dollars today or next week? I’m not sure… but I’m sure by now he already have that foundation that he needs… Its like a big puzzle that needs to figure out what’s missing…

Look, I’d be the first to say, “yeah, Im foolish”, I know I have my problems… I break every single rule in the book, and in my own trading rules, or lack of,… But something everyone has to realize, is, Im not in this be on the steady grind, Im in it to get rich, and get rich quick… Yeah yeah, Its been almost 4 years of BS and ups and downs, and flaming and destructive critizism. But thats what I get for showing my account, and tripping time after time after time… Its all trail and error.

Now, look on the other hand, a large majority fail at trading, or sit here at get excited over 1% a month, which, to me, is bored line failure, given the amount of pips available per day on any given pair.

And, Id go back to what Ive said several times in the past, dont risk what your afraid of losing… If your going to trade, then trade with confidence, and push the pile into the center of the table…

“well, your being wreckless pushing the entire pile into a trade”… *shruggs, THEN DONT RISK EVEN 1 UNIT, and go play kickball or something…

Lets take for instance, the realestate business. Dude finds a house, buys it for $100,000. Puts some cash into it, then sells it for $115,000… He made $15,000— But risked $100,000+… And, at the end of the day, he’s happy with his gain, because thats how the business works… Almost Never, will he double his money on a home sale. But he is confident before purchase, that he will at least make some money off the deal… Sometimes he will lose, because of unforeseen problems, but he regroups, and does the same thing the following day…

Anyone watch the TV show " Money Talks"?

Its about sports betting on CNBC… The main character of the show is like the Micheal Jordon of Sports handicapping, and gives his opinion on what to bet and on what venues to bet on… High risk betting…

Anyways, a big time millionaire comes into town, and Steve asks, " How much you have with you"? $100,000 the dude replies… Then Steve tells him to throw $30,000 on a game, the dude gets scared… But ends up making the bet, and it loses. The dude is shook now, and wants to go home, and stop betting at that very moment… " I cant afford to lose $100,000", he tells Steve… THEN WHY THE F YOU BRING IT TO THE SHOW??..

ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL A FLIP OF THE COIN, you win, or you lose, bottom line… If you have a fear of losing it, then stay the f Home.

Yeah, I have blown $5 here $10 there, and it adds up, sure it does… But at the end of the day, I didnt throw ANY of it in the pile, and its didnt take food out of my families mouth.

ANd thats the beauty of FOrex, you dont need a pile of cash to " get lucky", and get rich over night… The key is to keep grinding, be persistant, and keep focused on the big award, AND THATS WEALTH…

You can talk that ticky tack sht all day long, I dont give a hoot… All I now is, there are thousands of pips a day to collect a chunck of, and that Over $4 TRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLION DOLLARS PASS THRU THE BROKERS ON A DAILY BASIS.

I know the power of compounding profits. There is NOTHING, that can make you rich PRACTICALLY OVER NIGHT, STARTING WITH A SMALL BANKROLL…

“Yeah, well, your waisting your life and family away making them promises”, pssssss, dont give me that sht either… My “office” is right in the mix of my family life. I spend more time with my kids probably more then most working parents. My kids get straight A’s in school. I have a 15 month old kid, as some might remember, and she is smart as a whip, advanced you can say… You know a 15 month old that can pick up a phone, and call her grandparents, face time style? Im talking, pick it up, fingur slide it active, scroll thru to the name, and call? She reads, she says thankyou, your welcome, knows to brush here 5 teeth before bed, tells the family goodnight, knows bed time is bed time. She can pick up a tablet, get to Utube, and can select her favorite shows, " Mothergoose club" and watches them… She cleans her toys up, she picks up things off the floor, like a broken cookie or whatever might be trash, and throws them away… She is freakin smart… But its because I spend so much time with her… My kids are in the top 1% of the school in grades… Yeah, Im braggin, :wink:

We live good, but I want better, for them… I live in a house that was pretty much given to us from family, but I hate it here, for them… We are getting old, and there isnt much of anything in the job market, that will aloow us to do other things, and have better things in life… Im a car guy, and I want 50 of them. I want the big multimillion dollar home, the indoor pool, the game room, and the man cave for sports… ANd, the ultimate dream, Im going to buy me a Football team, or part of it… But first, luxury seats and Limo rides to the game will due., lol…

You have 1 life, you have to take chances, and make the most of it…

It is what it is… I stumble, and stumble and stumble, but 1 of these days, Im going to get it, and Im going to have anything I want… Not many people can do that, unless they are fortunite enought to A- inheriant, B- go thru the government schooling program, and become something that not many are intellectually reliant, C- Scam someone, or D-WIn the he f’in lottery…

There is absolutly no doubt in my mind, Im going to have what I want. Its just a matter of time before I get it all right…

My main problem is, I WANT OUT NOW, and I push hard to do it NOW. But if I didnt want out NOW, whos to say, I would still be pushing as hard as I am NOW…

So, flame away, because it would only be the 45,983 time I was told, “Your not going to do it”.

And to add, Many have helped me, including akeakamai, and Banker. ANd like TooToo said, its not a put down or a dog out, its a motivational tool, in essence of the fact. Two of my biggest critics, and not ONCE, have i taken it as many think it presents itself in writing…

I’ll find my footing, and its going to be sweet success. 5% over 1 year compounding is $192 Million with a small roll of $100… Can i do it? I think so… But 25% daily over 36 trading days is $304,000 or something like that… ANd that will get me out of here almost NOW…

I need to stick to an approach… I know that… Heck, I made 7% in my last 5 trades, in less then 4 hours of doing really nothing…

Ive got a better plan today then yesterday.

And, a big part of it is, SELL, SELL, SELL, ONLY… Never again will I hit the Buy button… From here on out, exclusively in Sell only mode… Builds patients, and gives a chance to regroup and re-evaluate the current situation…

A giant problem for me is - the slow down of liquidity and News. But I have a solution to those, and just need to implement them…

Be better today, then yesterday. Keep chippin away, and never quit. Not when you know the possible outcome of the entire picture is in total focus.

I need to slow down, and it will come faster to realization…

PS: Yeah, Im F’n nuts, but to make it, you have to be.

Well, theres this years rant…

If you know what your worth, then go out and get what your worth!

Let me inject some reality into your rant there…

You obviously have some disdain for people who are not gamblers like you, who are not willing or comfortable to risk high %'s of their capital to realize gains.

[B]Yet you have never traded an account larger than a few hundred bucks.[/B] You assume you will be able to handle a $1000 loss the same you do as a $1 loss. You think you’re so brave because you can lose a few bucks on a trade? Guess what? Any average joe from anywhere can handle losing a few bucks.

You aren’t special because you can handle losing some pocket change. I’m not sure why this is such a point of pride for you…

Mark my words, if by some miracle of god you happen upon some money that you are willing to put into a trading account ($1000+) you will learn the meaning of fear, and you will realize you’re just as scared as the people you mock right now.

And of course you’ll never quit. That isn’t a point to be proud of either. You’re taking no risk, you admit it. A few bucks? that isn’t risk, people spend that much on the lottery every week. Old ladies risk more than you. Why quit when your hobby called “forex trading” provides so much ENTERTAINMENT with no financial consequences?

But… it isn’t completely free. There is something very valuable that you are using up every day. Something that you won’t get back, and something you cannot buy…

Tick Tock

I lost $550 in a single day. It was half of the profit I made off my measly $140 I had started with trading just 2 and a half weeks before. Once I broke a grand and 10 folded my money, I thought I was invincible… That I really found the grail. Fear though? I don’t know where you got that from. Disdain, embarrassment, and determination yes, but definitely not fear. The market never scares me, even when it bends you over and takes half of your account, that’s the absolute worse it can do.

If you trade Forex, and you only trade what you can “afford to lose,” what on earth would cause you fear? Fear is for pu$$ies. If you follow the conventional wisdom of “only trade what you can afford to lose…” Restate it this way: “You should expect to lose your account period.” 98%+ do and that’s a fact. Plus one should have absolutely no expectation to make money regardless of “risk.” Whether you lose it fast or slow is irrelevant. Slow or fast account death? That’s your choice fool. That’s every fools choice including my own to make regardless of the scaredy cats harassment pyramid highly prevalent on these forums. Now don’t go hating on others just because you think they are stupid for taking high risk. Do you know what venture capitalism is? They take 100% risk for a shot at a high return.

#1, I have the time, #2, I will never dump $1000 into Forex. If I cant make it with these small a$$ accounts, then, well, its not meant to be… The entire meaning of this is to grow from peanuts. The “old ladies” risking more then me are, well, just hoping for a Win. I personally, see the lotto as something entirely different. It doesnt take skill what so ever to cash a ticket with some random numbers. The Lotto is to simply another ploy for the Gov to pull cash out of your pocket, Agree? The “old ladies”, and who ever else plays, just “give it a shot”, because the numbers are enticing. In the end, its just another way to pull cash out of your pocket, so thats that… And, its truely sickening that people throw that much at the dang thing to begin with… I played it 1 time, when it was like over $500 million, and it was for $5, and still, felt like I flushed it down the toilet. What Im doing is entirely different… At least I have room for growth, and to get better at it. I did have some luck on scratch tickets. Won $2, cashed it in, bought more, won $20, cashed them in, then won $50, filled my tank with gas, and went out and drank the rest, lol… ( I was 21 )

as for your pride comment, thats just nonsense to even look at it like that… Actually, I never even said I was special in any way, shape or form… And, maybe it is entertainment to me, but at the end of the day, its interesting, it intreges me, and I enjoy it… Heck, I cant wait to get my account up a couple hundred, because it just shows that, Im doing it right, after doing it wrong for so long… And let me tell you this, if i do get it up that high, it just says, " Im Winning", and before long, I will accomplish what I was set out to do, and that is financial freedom…

How about those kids that think they will be doctors, go to school for 15 years, then struggle to pay their educational fees because they cant get a job? Only they are out $500,000+ and 15-20 years, no life, no sleep, no family, and if they do have kids, they never see them… Then, add the fact with Obumer care, it virtually makes it impossible to be a single doctored clinic.

Look man, Im not into this to have a pissin match with you, it is what it is… If its seen as entertainment, so be it…

I believe Im going to pull it off, and at the end of the day, thats all that matters… Why you have such interest in my journey, my failure, my dream land persona, is beyond me. Why people come here, and piss all over people, INVESTING FKin VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO LEARN, is mind boggling… Why there are so many dam haters in a NEWBIE FORUM, is senseless. [B]WHY SOMEONE WITH SUCH SUCCESS AS TO YOU, HANGING OUT IN A NEWBIE FORUM, IS JUST AS FKn MINDLESS.[/B]

You know, all you had to do, was leave your last post, the way it was, but you still come at me?

What did you accomplish today in Forex? Let me guess, you dont even trade, huh? Or is it secret? Did you get your tenth of a % today on your balance?

Man, get the Fk out here,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;624186”]#1, I have the time, #2, I will never dump $1000 into Forex. If I cant make it with these small a$$ accounts, then, well, its not meant to be… The entire meaning of this is to grow from peanuts. The “old ladies” risking more then me are, well, just hoping for a Win. I personally, see the lotto as something entirely different. It doesnt take skill what so ever to cash a ticket with some random numbers. The Lotto is to simply another ploy for the Gov to pull cash out of your pocket, Agree? The “old ladies”, and who ever else plays, just “give it a shot”, because the numbers are enticing. In the end, its just another way to pull cash out of your pocket, so thats that… And, its truely sickening that people throw that much at the dang thing to begin with… I played it 1 time, when it was like over $500 million, and it was for $5, and still, felt like I flushed it down the toilet. What Im doing is entirely different… At least I have room for growth, and to get better at it. I did have some luck on scratch tickets. Won $2, cashed it in, bought more, won $20, cashed them in, then won $50, filled my tank with gas, and went out and drank the rest, lol… ( I was 21 ) as for your pride comment, thats just nonsense to even look at it like that… Actually, I never even said I was special in any way, shape or form… And, maybe it is entertainment to me, but at the end of the day, its interesting, it intreges me, and I enjoy it… Heck, I cant wait to get my account up a couple hundred, because it just shows that, Im doing it right, after doing it wrong for so long… And let me tell you this, if i do get it up that high, it just says, " Im Winning", and before long, I will accomplish what I was set out to do, and that is financial freedom… How about those kids that think they will be doctors, go to school for 15 years, then struggle to pay their educational fees because they cant get a job? Only they are out $500,000+ and 15-20 years, no life, no sleep, no family, and if they do have kids, they never see them… Then, add the fact with Obumer care, it virtually makes it impossible to be a single doctored clinic. Look man, Im not into this to have a pissin match with you, it is what it is… If its seen as entertainment, so be it… I believe Im going to pull it off, and at the end of the day, thats all that matters… Why you have such interest in my journey, my failure, my dream land persona, is beyond me. Why people come here, and piss all over people, INVESTING FKin VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO LEARN, is mind boggling… Why there are so many dam haters in a NEWBIE FORUM, is senseless. WHY SOMEONE WITH SUCH SUCCESS AS TO YOU, HANGING OUT IN A NEWBIE FORUM, IS JUST AS FKn MINDLESS. You know, all you had to do, was leave your last post, the way it was, but you still come at me? What did you accomplish today in Forex? Let me guess, you dont even trade, huh? Or is it secret? Did you get your tenth of a % today on your balance? Man, get the Fk out here,[/QUOTE]

Yesss! You are the man money. I love it. Keep it up mate. Make some pips :slight_smile:

My dude, Some day, Some day, the light will shine on our asses, in the Virgin islands, sipping on Cristal with diamond laced glasses.

You already know. I’m passionate about my technique, I have traded her well and very poorly. She speaks to me in code and it’s taken me a while to learn how to properly translate her signals. Sometimes she gives me similar signals but they have opposite results. As a result I have had to learn her “body language.” She is definitely the one, I have never met a girl like her. Haha, I am going to have to find a sleek and sexy female name for her. I’m practically married to her lol.

lol, no doubt Leg0nd… You need to sweet talk her, then she will open up. Makes it a tad easier… ;}