Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618577”] Short and sweet. Oanda. Best broker we have in the USA at the moment. Do some research yourself, me and moneynvrsleeps use Oanda if I am correct. Correct me if I am wrong money.[/QUOTE]

I don’t live in usa but look around fxcm is a good company as well as oanda , hotforex , HYmarkets , it’s best to do some reaseach before choosing a broker

Ive been trading/learning for 3 years/7 months… Sept 26th, 2010 was the day I googled, “Double My Money” and Forex came up, so I looked into it…

The first thing That I saw was, Robots, or automated Trading, so that was the route I went with right from the door… Spent alot of time figuring out coding, and how indicators worked with each other.

I spent upwards of 16 hours a day looking at charts, angles, indicators, and creating Expert Advisers/Robots. The only day I took off was XMAS… Even on the weekends, I ran strat tester in MT4 on Slow, and just watched the flow of price… There are sooooooo many ways to trade, its about finding what excites you as an individual. I love scalping, but I also scalp because it seems to be the safest way, believe it or not… You have no idea what the price is going to do, or you would be wealthy.

Now, back to my google, “Double your money”, brings me to being very comfortable with my 3 pip moves. 1.5 pip to the man, I double my money, PER TRANSACTION… I give 1.5 pips for the ticket, I sell the ticket for 3 pips. I got my investment back, plus enough for another ticket. Its just my logic… And if you followed my journey, my logic is pretty twisted from the rest of the pack…

See, if you have enough validation to throw money at a trade, why cut yourself short in the move? If you have any inclination that your trade might fail, then why invest in it to begin with?

You get these guys that trade with low units, then end up with a 100 pip move, and get really nothing in return… Im programmed for small moves, and I do wish sometime I can set there and watch a trade move 50 pips consistently, but Im already deep in the “Max Unit Moves” and the Stick and Move mentality, But if fits my hunger for the game…

I always practice to be perfect. You play to win the game… Im an athlete, I grew up in the competition arena. I dont like to lose… But it took some time for me to understand, that trading isnt a sport, its a business… But on the other hand, just like a boxer, you have to be willing to take the hits… It doenst mean your going to lose the fight, it just wakes you up, and puts yourself in check that, Hey, this sht will knock you out if you get caught slippin, lol…

Now, Im high Unit trader… I have 528 units to throw at a trade. Im thrown 527 at it, keepin 1 chip on the table… I have to be confident in my actions… And I do pretty good… My downfall is News. I dont know how to decipher it… Wehn i try to get into all the numbers thing, I just get lost, and it seems its all BS anyways… One time i was all set for the news, did research, this and that, was ready… I knew if the numbers were positive, I new how to react. Well, they ended up doing the oppisite, even tho, it was favorable, it still didnt go my way…

Then, I get into the, " THEY ARE TRADING AGAINST ME… I go long, it turns instantly… I go short, it turns the other way, instantly… Almost as if there was a guy just waiting for MoneyNVRSleeps to make a trade, then bet against me with a pile of cash… …

Then there was the stop hunter theriy. I cant even tell you how many times, I set my stop, and the price goes right to it, like a 10/th of a pip… and drops thru my ticket and into profit, like clock work…

alot of frustration, thats for sure… Then you get the flaming from forum posters… They helped me a ton, funny as it sounds… Some of my least favorite posters, tuned out to be my biggest influence in my forex career… I can honestly say, that if I ignored them, I might not be as far as I am today… I might not of taken alot of the advise, it wasnt really about that, but I posses a slap in the face, and woke me up alot…

again, just like sports, the fans screaming in your QBs face, it can get you either motivated, or make you pack your sht up, and retire… It doesnt mean they can play better then the QB, its just they arnt seeing anything of substance, and dont approve of your play… But in reality, they help you earn that paycheck, or make you rethink your career before injury,…

Its a wild freakin career, thats for sure… But I love it, and I never had a job where, Sunday, I would say, " Man, I cant wait to get to work",… Im ready right now to work, lol… I look forward to the work… Because I know someday, Its going to pay off…

4 hours and 38 minutes till kickoffs, WHERES YOU MONEY GOING< WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF,

as much as i Bith and complain, Oanda is good… I just have PC problems, so i freeze when news hits on my MT4, Java doesnt seem to lag, and the spread jumps are annoying… I would love a 1 pip fixed spread,

Hell yeah! I feel the exact same way! I have never looked forward to work this much ever in my life. Regardless of my account size, Forex is my only job right now. I have several potential jobs prospects at the moment, however due to certain family circumstances I am able to remain unemployed for the time being. I use this to my advantage! I am very lucky I even have $22 to trade at the moment. If I play my cards right via high risk, very high accuracy, and consistency… Plus the ability to keep trading for the next two months (will see). I could very well turn this $22 into a grand! At that point I just keep on going xD. Will see what happens.

3 he’s 54 mins til open!!! Can’t wait!

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618592”]as much as i Bith and complain, Oanda is good… I just have PC problems, so i freeze when news hits on my MT4, Java doesnt seem to lag, and the spread jumps are annoying… I would love a 1 pip fixed spread,[/QUOTE]

I have been trading for about 2 years and yeah it’s a hell of a career I plan I doing this until I retire , it can get pretty stress full a times but it’s exciting

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618587”] Ive been trading/learning for 3 years/7 months… Sept 26th, 2010 was the day I googled, “Double My Money” and Forex came up, so I looked into it… The first thing That I saw was, Robots, or automated Trading, so that was the route I went with right from the door… Spent alot of time figuring out coding, and how indicators worked with each other. I spent upwards of 16 hours a day looking at charts, angles, indicators, and creating Expert Advisers/Robots. The only day I took off was XMAS… Even on the weekends, I ran strat tester in MT4 on Slow, and just watched the flow of price… There are sooooooo many ways to trade, its about finding what excites you as an individual. I love scalping, but I also scalp because it seems to be the safest way, believe it or not… You have no idea what the price is going to do, or you would be wealthy. Now, back to my google, “Double your money”, brings me to being very comfortable with my 3 pip moves. 1.5 pip to the man, I double my money, PER TRANSACTION… I give 1.5 pips for the ticket, I sell the ticket for 3 pips. I got my investment back, plus enough for another ticket. Its just my logic… And if you followed my journey, my logic is pretty twisted from the rest of the pack… See, if you have enough validation to throw money at a trade, why cut yourself short in the move? If you have any inclination that your trade might fail, then why invest in it to begin with? You get these guys that trade with low units, then end up with a 100 pip move, and get really nothing in return… Im programmed for small moves, and I do wish sometime I can set there and watch a trade move 50 pips consistently, but Im already deep in the “Max Unit Moves” and the Stick and Move mentality, But if fits my hunger for the game… I always practice to be perfect. You play to win the game… Im an athlete, I grew up in the competition arena. I dont like to lose… But it took some time for me to understand, that trading isnt a sport, its a business… But on the other hand, just like a boxer, you have to be willing to take the hits… It doenst mean your going to lose the fight, it just wakes you up, and puts yourself in check that, Hey, this sht will knock you out if you get caught slippin, lol… Now, Im high Unit trader… I have 528 units to throw at a trade. Im thrown 527 at it, keepin 1 chip on the table… I have to be confident in my actions… And I do pretty good… My downfall is News. I dont know how to decipher it… Wehn i try to get into all the numbers thing, I just get lost, and it seems its all BS anyways… One time i was all set for the news, did research, this and that, was ready… I knew if the numbers were positive, I new how to react. Well, they ended up doing the oppisite, even tho, it was favorable, it still didnt go my way… Then, I get into the, " THEY ARE TRADING AGAINST ME… I go long, it turns instantly… I go short, it turns the other way, instantly… Almost as if there was a guy just waiting for MoneyNVRSleeps to make a trade, then bet against me with a pile of cash… … Then there was the stop hunter theriy. I cant even tell you how many times, I set my stop, and the price goes right to it, like a 10/th of a pip… and drops thru my ticket and into profit, like clock work… alot of frustration, thats for sure… Then you get the flaming from forum posters… They helped me a ton, funny as it sounds… Some of my least favorite posters, tuned out to be my biggest influence in my forex career… I can honestly say, that if I ignored them, I might not be as far as I am today… I might not of taken alot of the advise, it wasnt really about that, but I posses a slap in the face, and woke me up alot… again, just like sports, the fans screaming in your QBs face, it can get you either motivated, or make you pack your sht up, and retire… It doesnt mean they can play better then the QB, its just they arnt seeing anything of substance, and dont approve of your play… But in reality, they help you earn that paycheck, or make you rethink your career before injury,… Its a wild freakin career, thats for sure… But I love it, and I never had a job where, Sunday, I would say, " Man, I cant wait to get to work",… Im ready right now to work, lol… I look forward to the work… Because I know someday, Its going to pay off… 4 hours and 38 minutes till kickoffs, WHERES YOU MONEY GOING< WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF,[/QUOTE]

Your story is similar to mine except I’ve always had an interest for equities. I worked with that prior to me moving onto fx. One thing I will say about this life is that it’s a hell of a journey. Feels good knowing I got started really young so now that I’m about to turn 20 I can work on other things like apps and eventually get into real estate. I really admire traders regardless of how bad things get we always find a way to the light.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618600”]Hell yeah! I feel the exact same way! I have never looked forward to work this much ever in my life. Regardless of my account size, Forex is my only job right now. I have several potential jobs prospects at the moment, however due to certain family circumstances I am able to remain unemployed for the time being. I use this to my advantage! I am very lucky I even have $22 to trade at the moment. If I play my cards right via high risk, very high accuracy, and consistency… Plus the ability to keep trading for the next two months (will see). I could very well turn this $22 into a grand! At that point I just keep on going xD. Will see what happens. 3 he’s 54 mins til open!!! Can’t wait![/QUOTE]
If you’re looking to get more money for trading lmk. I’d be more than happy to invest in you if your results and performance are good.

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;618641”] If you’re looking to get more money for trading lmk. I’d be more than happy to invest in you if your results and performance are good.[/QUOTE]

I started when I was 16/17 I’m going on 19 soon
I started looking into commodities when I started

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;618643”] I started when I was 16/17 I’m going on 19 soon I started looking into commodities when I started[/QUOTE]

Eyyyyy you and I are the same age! We should team up and be like an ultimate trading duo. Lol

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;618643”] I started when I was 16/17 I’m going on 19 soon I started looking into commodities when I started[/QUOTE]

Do you live in the us?

im almost 40, like i was tellin LegoNd, I wish i was 23 and found forex along time ago… Well, 1996 that is, anyways, when retail was allowed, i think that was when it all happened…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618648”]im almost 40, like i was tellin LegoNd, I wish i was 23 and found forex along time ago… Well, 1996 that is, anyways, when retail was allowed, i think that was when it all happened…[/QUOTE] Any wisdom you’d like to share sir :-)?

XD. We’ll see what happens. Have you checked out my thread “Leg0nd’s System 13 Trade Journal” in the trade journal section? If your interested to see how intense my system really is check out page 14. Also the newest post in it (just posted a few mins ago) is what my expectations are today for the four pairs i pulled the data for.

I didn’t get home in time to make my new FXbook Money :(. I will have to make it tonight when I get back from church… sucks i really wish I didn’t have to go lol, I hate missing open!. I will make the new page tonight. Whatever profit I make today i will keep for my original fxbook account xD.

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;618649”] Any wisdom you’d like the share sir :-)?[/QUOTE] I live in Canada

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;618649”] Any wisdom you’d like to share sir :-)?[/QUOTE] & I’m down

morning brave people, another day dawns and anothe bundle of opportunities,WHO is going to have patience today and make moneyand who is going to think this looks like it going up or down Ill get on early…GOOD FORTUNE (no luck involved)watching xauusd, oil ,and xagusd only cheers Q

I’m long AJ! Already green so it looks like a great start for the week :slight_smile:

I wont wish you luck but I will wish you profitable consistency. I know this is what your after :wink:

I’m going to make group chat on aim (aol instant messaging) if anyone wants to join a power trading group. Pretty much in the group you point out some potential trades and info regarding trading in the chat. Several of my friends do this and they’re very profitable from it. So if you’re interested reply with you aim username. Thanks!

[QUOTE=“Qed;618693”]morning brave people, another day dawns and anothe bundle of opportunities,WHO is going to have patience today and make moneyand who is going to think this looks like it going up or down Ill get on early…GOOD FORTUNE (no luck involved)watching xauusd, oil ,and xagusd only cheers Q[/QUOTE]

Will be watching these pairs Manily xauusd