Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

Lets get those pips fellas,

NZD looks strong right now, CAD in the bottom of the lake

got gold in channell 1280>1330 atm … not real sure atm will watchfor oppo…xagusd has long tails on HA candles last few days …indecision also … OIL much the same just imo

think a sell/stop on gold @1299.5 could be ok for few pips trading AGAINST the trend is risky …SO if in doubt STAY OUT

Qed, not being ana$$hole, but this is a FXBook challenge thread, not a “lets talk trading” thread…

And, truthfully also, We USA cant trade gold, so we have no interest in it cloggin up our thread,

suit yourself enjoy

Dont take it personal, but thanks, Its just Business

:57:

Yo Leg0Nd, wheres that account link?

Sure we can…futures contracts and forex.com brokerage.

:slight_smile:

Just want to add this in case newer traders see your post and are discouraged.

Anyone looking to buy and hold on eur/jpy? Looks like a decent area to buy in IMO.

no probs Forex, glad my equity curve not like some …Ill go back to "anyone trading gold "

[QUOTE=“Qed;618693”]morning brave people, another day dawns and anothe bundle of opportunities,WHO is going to have patience today and make moneyand who is going to think this looks like it going up or down Ill get on early…GOOD FORTUNE (no luck involved)watching xauusd, oil ,and xagusd only cheers Q[/QUOTE]

If you want to post some gold strategy I got a thread u can post them there

*siggggghhhhhhhhhh,

Got to get better,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618909”]*siggggghhhhhhhhhh, Got to get better,[/QUOTE]

Nice new fx look! I feel the same, I haven’t been putting In enough work at night as instead been taking to easy a route. It’s a new day though, tomorrow no corners.

Anybody profit any trades today

On**********

Im waiting it out, lol… Need a nice push to clear.

Nice nice I agree , where you looking at any specific pairs today ?

I usually only trade AU,

The good news is, I think i found something of intrest, the bad news, if Im right about this find, Im doomed to lose this trade. At least at this time…