Range bound or Trend trading? Picking tops and bottoms

I just found this Thread. After a brief set up and back test I’m impressed. I like the 4 hour and 30 minute charts with this strategy. I’ve attached an example of a 50 pip gain. I would appreciate any feedback and commentary on this sample trade. The vertical white line is the sample time on each chart. The white box indicate the trade. I only entry above the 20 sma.

Traders, anybody still using this strategy??? I’m having good results with a 1 hour and a 15 minute chart. I pretty much follow the strategy, but now I have added the LBR which is available on the ThinkorSwim plateform but also can be created by modifying a MACD. Note the cross on the LBR on the last trade. Both trades netted 15 pips. (See LBR Scalp thread under free systems for modified macd.)

Can I be honest with you?

I know Cooldude very well. PM me

If you really want to do well in forex, move on from this strategy.

Which strategy do you suggest I study? Thanks

Your pm was not accepting my pm. I’m very interested in hearing what you have to say.
thanks

I suggest you leave short time frames, I cant even trade off the hourly chart never mind 15min

Secondly, get rid of indicators and learn how to read price.

Its my 2 cents worth

Thanks, year I’m doing well with Toby123 on a daily time frame.

IB are good, BUT only certain ones at certain areas

please go read price action, i havent posted much in there but its the only decent thread in my opinion

well do
thanks

I know this is an old thread but I Can’t read the dates!

Long time ago Pingback :54: