Rate FxOpen ECN account!

Hi,

Just looking for new forex broker, I came across FxOpen ecn account. Is there anyone trading on such accounts?

1. How fast orders executed, is there “server no responding to your orders” times? (because on demo account I experienced it few times during short period of time - after sending order to the server closing position, it just don’t respond for 1 minute or so, however I get quotes in the terminal updated.
  2. How accurate feeds?
  3. What about “real” overall cost, i.e. commission + spread + slippage?
  4. How big spreads on important news for AUDUSD, USDCAD? And how long they stay wide? I mean is there possibility to trade important news, or slippage, spread widening, + gaps will ruin it?
  5. How well different size orders executed? 4 lots, 10 lots - same?
  6. What about fund withdrawals? Is there any issues?
  7. How often stop loss slippage accure? And how big? Is there slippage in favor of a client?
  8. Anything else you feel like say.

I downloaded demo ecn account from them, but demo and real is usually totally different thing, so that is why I want to get feedback from you guys who trades on real accounts.

I hope to getting some feedbacks.

Thanks

Go through to this thread 301 Moved Permanently

I hope, you will get something useful for you there.

Thanks mate, being there already, nothin much there :frowning:

I read there forum and found info where they state that on fast market pending stop orders are canceled, this is really stupid, how can they be ecn if they manually interfere?

I wouldn’t wish FXOpen on my worst enemies.