Rate my books for me please?which one1st?

pit bull,marty schwartz
Rules of the trade,david s nassa
reminiscences of a stoke operator,edwin lefevre
against the gods, peter l bernstein
trading in the zone, michael douglas
encyclopedia of chart patterns, thomas n bulkowski
trading your way to financial freedom, van tharp
yeh i know its alot but what do think, too much or should i keep on reading. am learning much information some boring and some not, but i thought it cant hurt, except my eyes are burning:eek:thanks joanne.

I would start with Trading in the Zone. If your psychology is not right forget the rest

thanks i,ll do it. i am determined to do this so i better start there. hope you had a great weekend, its already monday there. i used to live in newzealand as a child and i loved it, still do. but big bad dallas is ok for now.joanne.:slight_smile:

You are on the right track already Joanne, asking questions, eager to learn, looking to read etc. Wish you well

I have recently purchased:

Forex Conquered: High Probability Systems and Strategies for Active Traders: WITH Pivot Point Calculator (Wiley Trading)

and

The Secrets of Economic Indicators: Hidden Clues to Future Economic Trends and Investment Opportunities

I am new to forex too but have found the above books to be extremely useful. Both have been published recently and are available from Amazon. It sounds like you have some good reading material already but the more books the better in my opinion. :slight_smile:

wiggy, i try to grt to that one soon. i like to try to finish one and then try to apply the material to my demo trading only if it applies, i dont force it … sometimes it just does not fit, you know like square peg round hole. have a nice day,joanne.:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Joanne,

I started a thread a while back about some books to read. If you are looking for more books, check the thread out.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/6401-anyone-read-any-good-books-lately.html