Rates Page Detail Chart - Missing drawing toolbar on charts

Hi
I have started my lessons here since few weeks, I started getting familiar with the chart on the tab “rate”.
Wit the new shape, I am missing tools on the shapes (such as lines to draw support and resistance, then patterns, e.t.c)
When will those tools be available again, please? It is really useful for applying the drawing while learning lessons. Especially for patterns within the context of technical analysis.
Thanks in advance for the answer

Although it’s useful having it here on BP all in a single place, have you considered downloading MT4/MT5 for a free demo account (which typically don’t expire)? Lots of other features that you can play around with, ultimately this might also be the platform you trade from when opening a live account also; for this reason it has its advantages?

Just a thought - Throw MT4 download into Google

Thanks for your help. I will google it.

Thanks for pointing that out, ericpasso. We’ll get those added back in. Thanks! RISKonFX also makes a good point that MT4/MT5 is another option if you’re interested in trying that out.

It looks like the drawing tools feature will be a bit more complex to get into the new design. There are some mobile display
issues with the chart, which is why the toolbar was removed. I’ll let you know how this proceeds. Thanks again!