Ready to learn and earn money 💰

Hey y’all :blush:
My name is MJ and I hope everyone is well I’m new to trading ready to learn and earn.:crazy_face:

Hi MJ… did you complete the school of pipsology? If not please start at the school of pipsology. Once you finished school … go back and do the school again. Trust me… you will then have a clear understanding of forex. You will find that forex is not a instant millionaire making machine for newbies. It takes time, experience and lots of patience to achieve your goals. So begin at the begining and start pipsology school!

Hi MJ, Welcome…!! Here is a strategy that I have used over the past 5 years… Hope it helps… : -) https://youtu.be/U2SemHufwIQ

Learning is important in forex market. Learn the basic concept of trading and apply it to demo account.

What they said…forget about earning & focus on learning … if your main focus is earning you will always lose

focusing on earing is good , but without acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge this mental attitude can make you loser.

So excited to be a part of this community. Frankly speaking, I have joined it to learn from you all. Will post my trades and issues I am facing for expert recommendations.

That’s great! Welcome to the forum. This is a good place for you to start learning. Hope you find what you are looking for. Keep up that spirit.

earning is not easy from trading , its an open secret for all but we always try to bring profit with no learning as a result at the end of the day we become loser and blame this market place.