Ready to learn and enjoy the learning process

Hello everyone…
My name is ifinu, am a newbie
Ready to enjoy the learning process of forex trade…only knew forex basics…no experience at all…
Am here cos I know there’s a lot of great minds like our forex gurus and newbies like me…happy to be here…
I believe with your contributions and suggestions out of your experience in FX will help me a lot in my own journey
Happy to be here…
Thanks to you all in Addy…

First of all you need to know that it takes time to get skilled. By learning of 3 to 6 months it’s not possible to make consistent profit. You need to do a lot of study and experiment. There is no short cut here. Best of luck with your study.

1 Like

Thank you Clark

Hello and welcome to the community, you are in the right place. This website has amazing resources for learning. Start from there. It takes time to be skilled so have patience.

1 Like

I think it would be better for a newbie if they first go through the School of Pipsology of Babypips. Finish all the lessons from there. Yes continue the demo it will help you to understand how trading mechanism works. But for being a successful trader every should invest his time for learning before he invest in the market. Hope you get it.

1 Like